Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Yeah we could! :lol:

Yep that me the one without an actual ticket but hey I will have one before the con, either standard or silver.

I saw Emily yesterday and she is silver 200 and something I think, I dunno I can't remember I know it's bigger than the last two for ET2 we were Silver 52 and 53 and at ET3 we were 79 and 80, but I rememer when we were buying our tickets at ET2 for ET3 the woman behind the desk said that 90+ standards didn't attend and there was like 150 + standards or something!

Edited by hermycullen

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

I'm scared I'll look weird when I say I want 2 peter photoshoots, 1 cameron, 1 booboo and 1 jodelle please. :lol:

My mum wants a peter aswell :D

I'll get my mum to get them and then she'll have to order hers later on. I'm too scared to ask myself XD

Twas my idea to meet up on the Friday for a chat and group photo. and we might sit together in the Opening Ceremony, just had have earplugs because everytime they announce a guest I will start shrieking insanely, especially for Peter, Booboo, Cameron and Jodelle :D

ok guys, does anyone know when they will arrive at ET4 on the Friday??? that will help me organise the time to meet up. Becky already decided we can meet in the Costa in the main reception. :D It's pretty easy to find don't worry :P

I'm 90% sure me and Em will go up on friday! Remind all the time and I'll update you! :D

Yeah, it is pretty easy to find and we'll know who we're looking for cos we'll be the most excited group of girlees there! :D Or maybe that just you Holly!!! :P

Sameage, and our school says we're not allowed to have time off unless you are ill.

Anyhoo, do you think we should all meet up as a group on the Friday and have a group photo as the Younger Attendees :) that would be AWESOME :D we'll just have to swap mob numbers and stuff :D

Yeah defo. But me and mobiles dont mix. So I shall just have to hear from someone or come on here or swap emails. Costa is cool. And how many people turn up for the opening ceremony??????

Edited by WishingPixie

Well just hang around the Costa bit and we'll eventually get everyone there. :D

I'll text everyone saying 'EVERYONE TO COSTA NOWWWW!!!!' and you'll all come stampeeding XD

or if jemma is there get her to shout my name and i will do my appering act XD or was it you who said it 0.o well all say it and i will apper out of thin air even if i am just setting off XD

I've only been to a saturday party as well. It was the 1st volturi ball at et2. but apparently less people attend so maybe people will get to know others better? i've never seen mary poppins or the jungle book either, i haven't seen many of those types of movies actually