anyone goin et3

sungift500

hey! im goin to et3 aswell- me and the bf are travelling up to bham tomorrow!

so im gonna be there all weekend until monday, so if you wanna get together then lets make it happen- i wanna talk about tru blood to someone in the uk, but its not very well known atm coz the first season has just literally been aired here. anyone seen the second season? its so good, and way more eric yay :)

Hey, iv seen Season 2. Loved it, mostly for Eric and Godric - you'll get to know me, I'm the one with abit of a Godric/Allan Hyde obesession going on :(

so im gonna be there all weekend until monday, so if you wanna get together then lets make it happen- i wanna talk about tru blood to someone in the uk, but its not very well known atm coz the first season has just literally been aired here. anyone seen the second season? its so good, and way more eric yay :)

Hey, iv seen Season 2. Loved it, mostly for Eric and Godric - you'll get to know me, I'm the one with abit of a Godric/Allan Hyde obesession going on :D

cool, so are u gonna be at et3?? if so what ticket do you have coz we may be in the same group!

i will have to look out for ya!

xxx

Hey, iv seen Season 2. Loved it, mostly for Eric and Godric - you'll get to know me, I'm the one with abit of a Godric/Allan Hyde obesession going on :(

cool, so are u gonna be at et3?? if so what ticket do you have coz we may be in the same group!

i will have to look out for ya!

xxx

At ET i am ST52, so im group 12 :D

I'm gold 3 and in group 1. What shall we do??? We r gunna have decide on a time day and place we should meet kinda now coz some people probs wnt b able to get on the forum and stuff. Btw feel free to add me on Twitter, I got net on my phone so I'm pretty easy to get hold of when at the event