Neil Jackson

InYourHonour

YES!!! :gorgeous:

I was already impressed with his performance as Khalek, but after I found out he was the wraith in Vegas (which I LOVED), I became a real fan. He's done amazing stuff in other shows and movies, and his current series is very addictive and he really is very good in it :)

So yeah, you'd absolutely make my year if he came :WINCE: And then together with Michael!!! :P

Edited by SanGate

• 3 weeks later...

YES!!! :dance:

I was already impressed with his performance as Khalek, but after I found out he was the wraith in Vegas (which I LOVED), I became a real fan. He's done amazing stuff in other shows and movies, and his current series is very addictive and he really is very good in it :)

So yeah, you'd absolutely make my year if he came :D And then together with Michael!!! :WINCE:

Yes, Neil would be a good guest, but what about the other Michael????

Yes, Neil would be a good guest, but what about the other Michael????

Khalek and Daniel (Michael Shanks, not Michael the wraith) had this awesome vibe going on in Prototype, so I thought it would be great to see them together again :YAHOO:

Still rooting and hoping for him here :P

• 4 weeks later...

Neil appeared in FlashForward in last nights double bill!!!

Yes he did :D Quite the flash appearance too, but no matter B) Hoping he'll be back :D He's also starring in a Woody Allen movie :D

Still got all my fingers and toes crossed he'll make it to 7.5 :D And yes I will keep repeating my request :P

• 4 weeks later...

This dude is seriously cool. Anyone seen some of his old movie stuff? It looks like he done lots of british stuff too ER that would be because he British i guess though.

Yep, he's British :dance: A few weeks ago CazzBlade told me she saw him an ep of Ultimate Force, so I looked it up. Really nice role :) And he's always been in a football series Dream Team, but I haven't been able to retrieve that one from where I live. He's probably done more stuff in the UK though.