Chevron 7.4

Davey

This is probably a stupid question but does the registration desk stay open all the way through from 2 till 9ish? or will there be breaks when it closes for a bit? I just get paranoid about times and being late and stuff lol!!

Hi, I have a question: when buying photo shoots etc at the registration desk, and stuff in the dealers' room, will we need cash? Or are debit/credit cards accepted?

Thanks

You can pay by card for extra photoshoots and auto at the reg desk. some dealers also take cards. If i remember rightly theres a cash machine in the hilton anyways

I saw that the registration closes at 9pm but I won't be getting there until around 10pm, does that mean I have to wait until the following morning to register, and if so what time does it open?

Yes registration will close at 9pm so you would have to register at 8am i think it opens on the Sat

Edited by mojoe

Hi, I have a question: when buying photo shoots etc at the registration desk, and stuff in the dealers' room, will we need cash? Or are debit/credit cards accepted?

Thanks

You can pay by card for extra photoshoots and auto at the reg desk. some dealers also take cards. If i remember rightly theres a cash machine in the hilton anyways

Thanks, for both those pieces of information! :)

• Moderators

The cash machine in the Hilton WILL charge you for withdrawals though, so I'd only use it if you have to - there are free cash machines at the train station which is only a short walk away through the NEC.

The cash machine in the Hilton WILL charge you for withdrawals though, so I'd only use it if you have to - there are free cash machines at the train station which is only a short walk away through the NEC.

Ok, thanks, I'll get some out beforehand.