ROBERT ENGLUND PLEASE BOOK HIM..!

David83

Please book Robert for this event.

He is always a big star at any convention and I know there are hundreds of people who would love to meet him.

If you would like to meet the one and only FREDDY KRUEGER please sign here and say why you would like him to be at this event.

COLLECTORMANIA 16: PLEASE BOOK ROBERT ENGLUND, THE BIGGEST STAR OF ALL THESE EVENTS!!! :D

Edited by David83

Ermm, I don't know if you realise he's just done CM LONDON, less than a month ago. There not a chance of getting him back so soon. David83 - I have to ask, why didn't you just go to CM LONDON??

Of course I was at CM London, I had a great chat to him. A few years back he came to CM Manchester, 4 months later, he was at another event in the UK. I was suprised to see him back so soon, but he said if he's free and likes the sound of the city it's held in he will do it.

Sorry, I'm just going off what ROBERT ENGLUND said, thats all.

Of course I was at CM London, I had a great chat to him. A few years back he came to CM Manchester, 4 months later, he was at another event in the UK. I

I think SM have had him over about 5 times by now. I'm sure we havent seen the last of him but I think I share many people's view that we'd like to see some new guests.

I love Robert!!!!!!!! The BEST guest ever. If he was an a***hole, like some I could mention, I would not have met him 6 times and gotten untold amounts of stuff signed. Ive spent quite a bit on that man!!!!!!!

But, Id hate to see him over new guests. Dont get me wrong, hes always welcome, but new guests are what we are really after.