Threats of violence

owlpost1992

My friend told me last night that she heard people saying they were going to punch me. I would like to know who you are and why you want to me?

People like you show me that Torchwood fandom is not the nicest fandom one can hope to ever be a apart of and that to still be a apart of this fandom, I must follow hence and a narrowed minded person.

I'm really sorry to hear that, that just isn't on. No-one should be threatened and I can't think why anyone would want to threaten you, you've been nothing but nice on here or elsewhere. I was also told by someone that threats were being made about me and that was due to the fact I'm always posting on here which had annoyed quite a lot of people. In a way, it's kind of made me wary of posting on here as much and that's why I don't post as much as I did for The Hub 3. :P

Edited by Doctor Who

• Showmasters Admin

Owl,

I can understand why this would be up-setting but I honestly don't see this thread serving any useful purpose.

1: It's against forum rules to threaten another forum member so anyone answering this thread will know it's an automatic ban from the forum if they confirm it was them.

2: If these people have said it behind your back at an event it's very unlikely that they are going to come out on a public forum and admit it.

For these reasons I do not believe anyone is going to reply.

I'm not belittling the issue I just don't see this thread helping the situation. Should, at any time, at one of our events, you feel you are threatened in anyway please do let us know and we will deal with the situation.

Stuart.

I think this thread has served its purpose in highlighting the problem, I'm assuming like Catfish said person obviously knows/recognises me as they mentioned my name so they can tell me off forum just exactly who they are and this matter will not appear here.

@doctor who, I'm sorry to hear that, you be allowed to speak your mind no matter what.

@Too Tall, will do.