Refund on tickets?

Horror4Ever

Who would you have to email about a refund on a dodgy picture? And i can honestly say ive had loads done at past events and had no problems, its just this one in particular, and im not one to moan easily, it takes alot for me to be brave enough to ask for a refund anywhere lol but this picture is awful, my face can hardly been seen and my guest looks pissed!!!

• Showmasters Admin

Who would you have to email about a refund on a dodgy picture? And i can honestly say ive had loads done at past events and had no problems, its just this one in particular, and im not one to moan easily, it takes alot for me to be brave enough to ask for a refund anywhere lol but this picture is awful, my face can hardly been seen and my guest looks pissed!!!

You'll need to email info@showmastersonline.com

You'll need to email info@showmastersonline.com

Thank you Too Tall, your always really helpful :thumbup: