Need help from experienced con go-er please!

rodrigo1991

Hi

A friend and i are still not 100% whether we're going, but if were are, it would be on the sunday and we'd be paying on the door. If we turn up for about 11, how long will we be waiting to go in? Especially since we're paying on the door... We're only after a couple of auto's each... We should have enough time, right?

Thanks to anyone who can help :YAHOO:

• Moderators

It's usually busier for early bird, due to people wanting to get virtual queue tickets etc. So it shouldn't take AS long to get in.

Plus Sundays are usually quieter, but with Barrowman there on that day only, that will likely be different.

As for whether you'll be ok, it generally depends on who you're planning on getting? I would imagine so if you're around all day.

• Moderators

OK, I would honestly suggest you get there earlier for Barrowman, as he is only there on the Sunday.

His photo tickets have sold out before the event even started, so obviously demand is pretty high and will no doubt be even busier for autographs. Talk tickets will be low by now too.

It's not to say you WON'T get him if you get there at 11am, but you'll be seeing him towards the end of the day if at all.

Last year, with Barrowman at C13 - I arrived for Sunday crew briefing at 8am, (he wasn't due until 11) and there were already several hundred people waiting in line just for him.

If you'll be really disappointed about missing him, then I'd get there before 9am. And I'd probably buy tickets for the TW talk before the event.

As DavidB said, you might still see him getting at 11, but you're taking a bigger risk of not.