Model Competition

Alx

Hi Guys,

Now the title is a little confussing, but I have a good friend who is working hard to make a career in anything. She has been through several directions already, but modeling seems to suit her, and shes enjoying it.

Well Oceana (the nightclub) have been holding a competion alongside a modeling agency, Oceanas Next Top Model, and well shes done great so far and got into the Semi-Finals. Now its down to another heated public vote, and she really needs some help.

To see her picks for the competition and also for info on how you could help her out and vote, please visit :

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102957787070 or visit www.lookphotos.co.uk and click the banner.. Voting for Emily Simpson :rolleyes:

I really really appreciate this guys :thumbup:

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Alex

Hi guys,

Well voting has now closed and I appreciate any suppport that came through this forum ^_^.

Between 12noon on Thursday and midnight Thursday she managed an addittional 90 votes, which saw Emily surge from 7th to 5th and she made it into the finals. I believe this is no longer a public vote, but if it goes public Ill be back....

I really apprecite your help and I know she does too, you lot are fantastico!