A new updated web page has gone up for Collectormania London

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

A new updated web page has gone up to help let everyone know what to expect on the day.

Anyone that can help to promote this years event on web sites and forums to help spread the word and let other fans know about this event would be really helpful , this will help make the event strong and will also mean that the event will grow faster and also mean we will be able to go after even bigger guests .

http://www.collectormania.com/london/

thank you for all your help so far and we look forward to seeing you all soon at what looks to be an amazing event for the end of the year :WINCE:

jason :WAVE:

We've got the show up on our forum, I've also mentioned the Star Wars stars on a few SW forums, and of course we tell anyone we run into about the show.

Now can you get Scout Tayllor Compton and Kristina Klebe? Please???

(I'll let all the Halloween fans know about the show if you do ;) )

A new updated web page has gone up to help let everyone know what to expect on the day.

Anyone that can help to promote this years event on web sites and forums to help spread the word and let other fans know about this event would be really helpful , this will help make the event strong and will also mean that the event will grow faster and also mean we will be able to go after even bigger guests .

http://www.collectormania.com/london/

thank you for all your help so far and we look forward to seeing you all soon at what looks to be an amazing event for the end of the year :P

jason :WAVE:

I cant find the original help flyer email so not sure what address to send to but im more than happy to pass out some flyers for sm events. sorry for the late reply, just email me, cheers, Rob

Without coming across as negative. I thought this event was just one off one, as there could'nt be a 2nd MK event this year due to it being far too cold?

Does this now mean that a second London event is now going to be added to the roster of events?

For anyone that thinks I'm opening up the " there's too many events now " debate . I AM NOT, I'd just like to know if an Olympia event is going to be a regular thing.

For those that know me, know I'd likely be at the events regardless, but as redundancy is on the horizon, I'm going to have to pick and choose which events I do next year.

So any chance of knowing if there's going to be a second MK event in 2010 please?

And can you put entry tickets for LFCC and Glasgow in the online store, so that I can purchase them while I still have money , as I'd likely find a way to do MK , LFCC and Glasgow !!

All the best, and I will be at CM London .