Yaaaaay I'm sooo excited!

fran cullen

Wooo

I can't wait till this weekend!

I'm not having the best of luck in terms of this weekend though. I;ve waited for years to have my picture with Nicholas and James and I have a spot the size of a small country on the side of the face! NIIICE haha

Also I am having pretty bad luck with my costume for the sat night, was coming as Vamp Drusilla- but one forhead is crap and the other smells like eggs and I have no teeth- so I will be human-face Drusilla :poki: TBH you will only recognise me as Drusilla cause I will have a doll hahha,

BUT

Still can't wait for it- its going to be mega. Anyone need a vampire forhead? If you can get over the smell of eggs you can have it for a small price hahaha!

Hope everyone else is excited!!!

Wooo

I'm not having the best of luck in terms of this weekend though. I;ve waited for years to have my picture with Nicholas and James and I have a spot the size of a small country on the side of the face! NIIICE haha

Also I am having pretty bad luck with my costume for the sat night, was coming as Vamp Drusilla- but one forhead is crap and the other smells like eggs and I have no teeth- so I will be human-face Drusilla :D TBH you will only recognise me as Drusilla cause I will have a doll hahha,

BUT

Still can't wait for it- its going to be mega. Anyone need a vampire forhead? If you can get over the smell of eggs you can have it for a small price hahaha!

i'm excited. and still trying to make my t-shirt. AND I HAVE A ZIT ON MY CHIN. was trying not to squeeze it hoping it would go away on it's own but no such bloody luck. had to get it this morning. i'm disgusted.

Wooo

Also I am having pretty bad luck with my costume for the sat night, was coming as Vamp Drusilla- but one forhead is crap and the other smells like eggs and I have no teeth- so I will be human-face Drusilla ;) TBH you will only recognise me as Drusilla cause I will have a doll hahha,

BUT

Ah I have a spot too so you won't be the only one! Plus when I woke up I had a scratch on my face - think I must have scratched it myself during a nightmare :blush:

Your egg smelling forehead made me laugh!! Sure human Dru will still look very cool ^_^