PROBLEMS BUYING TICKETS ONLINE!

WILLOWAJ24

Have you checked your e-mail account? If you got through you should have received an e-mail confirmation meanwhile.

To me it sounds like your browser died though. :o A blue screen definitely should not happen. Restart your computer and if you don't have an e-mail try re-ordering.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

It requested that we give the names of the people buying the tickets; this could not be doen for me. As every time I "updated" the page with the update button; the text (ie the names) were deleted! It did this about 4 times - I'm going to email the order number with our names!!!

It requested that we give the names of the people buying the tickets; this could not be doen for me. As every time I "updated" the page with the update button; the text (ie the names) were deleted! It did this about 4 times - I'm going to email the order number with our names!!!

Yes, that's the best thing to do.

That probably was one of the glitches that happened when the server was at capacity.

hun just to be safe post it on the tickets on sale thread as there where everyone is doing it and i assume you do know my real name.

just checking, mind you it's not hard as you only need to change 2 letters of your own but i have had trouble before where coz everyone calls me JJ they all assume thats whats on my id and stuff and i get to the events and they say you're id doesn't match and i have a long argument about it. mind you i think with showmasters taht probably wouldn't be an issue anyway but just to be safe easier to check you know it.