Did anyone find?

SassySmile

My friend also lost her camera in a small black bag if anyone saw that too, she thinks she left it in the hall sat night after the talks... xxx

Maybe our two camera's are somewhere together LOL! It's so distressing cos out of our party I was the only one who took piccies at the baseball night!

Whoever has my camera...keep it...just send me back my memory card!

Hopefully someone picked it up :) Are you sure it isn't in your bag, I did the same with my phone and went dashing back to Subway to find it :headscratch:

If it was picked up the chances were it'll have been handed in. I found an iPhone in the toilets on Friday night, and was told to hand it into reception so have you phoned the hotel up? Since it'll probably be there if it was handed in.

a pink canon camera...musta dropped it during the the last Saturday talk and am gutted!

Anyone?

Hello, I handed a pink camera in to the hotel reception after one of the talks as it was left in that room (think it was on Saturday). So, hopefully you should get it back.

Also handed in a plastic bag with some items in if anyone else lost anything.

Yeah mine was the other camera lost (thanks for the mention Jenny)

Im gonna call the hotel tomoz but have found out it is covered by my travel insurance incase that helps u 2.

Mine was also pink lol do u think theres a conspiracy?

Hopefully someone picked it up :) Are you sure it isn't in your bag, I did the same with my phone and went dashing back to Subway to find it :D

If it was picked up the chances were it'll have been handed in. I found an iPhone in the toilets on Friday night, and was told to hand it into reception so have you phoned the hotel up? Since it'll probably be there if it was handed in.

thank you sooo much for handing in the iphone i didnt think i would have got it back :)

Hopefully the things will be at reception **crosses fingers**

I dropped my phone in the hall on the Sunday afternoon during the last talk in all my excitement and went straight back to get it but it wasnt there. I asked Too Tall and he said any lost property would be handed into reception and sure enough I went and it was there.

**Phew!!!** :D

Hopefully someone picked it up :) Are you sure it isn't in your bag, I did the same with my phone and went dashing back to Subway to find it :wub:

thank you sooo much for handing in the iphone i didnt think i would have got it back :)

No problem :)

I rang Park Inn and the Twilight Cast hotel and neither have found it...stressful cos means that someone's taken it as I know I had it for the talk! Oh well...C'est la Vie! and deffo think someone has a thing against pink camera...I hope you get urs back!

Edited by SassySmile

well i called the park inn today nd sum1 ws supposed to call me back but nt heard yet so will call again tomoz, sorry about ur camers it totally sucks especially if sum1 did take it, thats just seriously uncool i hope u get urs too or at least sum word on wt happened to it xx