When do the people who brought the tickets at the proms find out their

fran cullen

I brought my ticket at the proms (didn't want to wake up early on the sunday at ET2 :D) When do we find out our number? Did many Standards sell on the sunday?? Do we get the next tickets now, and the people who buy them on the internet now go after us (I hope you understand what I mean there :() Sorry about the 20 questions!

When do we find out our number?

When your letter arrives, so basically like everyone else who ordered online. :dance:

Do we get the next tickets now, and the people who buy them on the internet now go after us (I hope you understand what I mean there :() Sorry about the 20 questions!

That's from Showmasters' post in the prom section:

Please note these tickets will ONLY be available as STANDARD entry programmes. You will be assigned the lowest possible number AFTER the standard tickets sold at Eternal Twilight 2 and numbers BEFORE those that go on sale through our online shop.

according to ally on the desk yesterday she said the proms ticket numbers will be straight after the numbers purchased yesterday. when i left there were 100 standards sold, so if you work on the theory (and i stress this is just a guesstimate number) of 50 being sold at each prom then you're number would be between 100-200 but that of course all depends how many sold after i left. how many exactly were sold at the proms and everything else.

basically the only way you will know your ticket number for sure is if you booked yoru ticket yesterday coz your number would have been written down on your address sheet you handed in, everyone else will find out when they arrive in the mail but you can work on the guess that you'll be 100-200