Latest Guest Announcement - BILL JOHNSON

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce that we will be joined at London Film and Comic Con by:

BILL JOHNSON

Texas Chainsaw Massacre II - Leatherface / Bubba

billjohnson.jpg

Click here to go directly to the LFCC page

This will be Bill Johnson's first ever signing in the UK and we look forward to seeing him in March.

Glad the horror fans are pleased with this guest announcement, I hope the rest of you can be patient for a little longer as we are hard at work talking to many more potential guests. Hopefully we'll have some more exciting announcements very shortly!

K

I kinda already knew about this one but am really happy now there is an official announcement :wub: Bill Johnson was absoloutly excellent as Leatherface and Texas Chainsaw 2 is one of my all time favourite movies, it's a horror sequel that is near enough as good as the orginal, it may not have been so grounbreaking as the first, but the humour and gore is supberb. Now i can only dream that you will get Bill Mosely (chop-top in chainsaw 2 and horror legend!) as a guest so we can have a mini tcm2 reunion ;)

All time favourites?

I dont really like horror films at all, i just think they are sick and over gored and spoil it, i have only been scared in my life and those films were, the elephant man and the sound of music.

Me and my mates rented Texas chainsaw about 2 years agos from the blockbuster but it turned out to be texas chainsaw 2, so we watched that, and honestly i cant tell you how... Well i cant at all you have to see it to see how sick and stupid it is.

No offensive Bohan, lol, i repect your taste in film.

• Moderators

Hmm I was a fan of the original TCM and so wanted to see TCM2 - I knew it wouldn't be anything like the original and enjoyed it for what it was, although I wasn't quite sure about Leatherface's character development in it, it was still a good portrayal. Just preferred him a bit more menacing!

All time favourites?

I dont really like horror films at all, i just think they are sick and over gored and spoil it, i have only been scared in my life and those films were, the elephant man and the sound of music.

Me and my mates rented Texas chainsaw about 2 years agos from the blockbuster but it turned out to be texas chainsaw 2, so we watched that, and honestly i cant tell you how... Well i cant at all you have to see it to see how sick and stupid it is.

No offensive Bohan, lol, i repect your taste in film.

Well not everyone likes blood, guts and gore but I do. Horror movies don't actually scare me but it's still my favourite genre. Come on Adam how can you call texas chainsaw sick, well it's supposed to be but you say it out of disgust and if you are offended by it.

Hmm I was a fan of the original TCM and so wanted to see TCM2 - I knew it wouldn't be anything like the original and enjoyed it for what it was, although I wasn't quite sure about Leatherface's character development in it, it was still a good portrayal. Just preferred him a bit more menacing!

I never really saw Leatherface as menacing even in the first film, it was clear then that he was simple, child-like and his number one priority was to make his family proud.

No i dont get offended by horror movies, i just think they are over rated rubbish, i mean i like some horror films, but the film i like with loads of blood in it, which spoils it a bit but no doubt Kill Bill! Amazing Film!

Oi! lol, he was different but he sound not be in Star Wars its just.... wrong, i cant find a good logo thing so i have kept with him, i will get one of Uma Thurman soon i think, she is so god damn fine! i hope to go to the Premiere if there is one, as i heard from a friend there is sometimes not one when films are released close together (eg: Matrix)

I liked:

Halloween H20 as i like Jamie Lee Curtis (Some weird fetish of mine, she better now shes old lol)

I cant think of any others, i have seen about everyone on the planet but cant think....

i will get one of Uma Thurman soon i think, she is so god damn fine!

Totally agree there, she is amazing.

And as for halloween h20 adam, that is pants, everything post halloween 5 is crap!

Here are a few of my fav horror films lemme know if you have seeb aby of them

Nightbreed

Evil Dead Trilogy

Hellraiser 1-6 (Although Bloodline is cack!)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre series (Although number 4 the new generation is crap, although Rene Zelweger looked good in it :rolleyes: )

Re-Animator

Candyman (Only the original, Day of the dead is crap!)

Living Dead Trilogy

The Creeps

Pumpkinhead

Castle Freak

Halloween

Nightmare On Elm Street

American Werewolf In London

House Of 1000 Corpses

Braindead

Bad Taste

The Beyond

Phantasm 1-4

Maniac cop trilogy

Suspiria

Toxic Crusader 1-4 and all other Troma movies (not really horrors but gore filled)

Loads more I love but those are a couple of my favourites.