Drinks With Guests Q&A's

Lally03

:WAVE: hey everyone

this is my first event on a gold ticket - having been on a silver pass for ET1, was wondering what time the drinks reception with guests starts so i know what time train to take.

P>S really shy so i'll be the one alone - most likely at the bar if there is one, (p.s swear im not an alcholic)

also i am coming with a friend not going to ET2 does anyone know what time it will finish, wanna go watch up after!! YAY :D:dance::clap:

There hasn't been a schedule posted yet, so I don't think there is an exact time for the drink reception either.

But here's the schedule for ET1, so maybe there will be somewhere around that time at this event too? Otherwise I think you have to wait and see until they give you the exact times :)

Pic1.png

Edit: Mitsuki-chan was faster :D

Edited by Mandelina

:WAVE: hey everyone

this is my first event on a gold ticket - having been on a silver pass for ET1, was wondering what time the drinks reception with guests starts so i know what time train to take.

P>S really shy so i'll be the one alone - most likely at the bar if there is one, (p.s swear im not an alcholic)

also i am coming with a friend not going to ET2 does anyone know what time it will finish, wanna go watch up after!! YAY :D:whistling::clap:

Hey! What ticket number are you??? Im gold too, and im kinda shy. I need more friends, lol.

I'm in group 3 = G73.

:D LOL,

close to - im gold 077

There hasn't been a schedule posted yet, so I don't think there is an exact time for the drink reception either.

But here's the schedule for ET1, so maybe there will be somewhere around that time at this event too? Otherwise I think you have to wait and see until they give you the exact times :)

Pic1.png

Edit: Mitsuki-chan was faster :(

WOw thanks!! should be fun if i can thing of something to say to them! don't get starstruck but get uncomfortable talking in large groups prefer 1 to 1 or small groups

:( hey everyone

also i am coming with a friend not going to ET2 does anyone know what time it will finish, wanna go watch up after!! YAY :P:P;)

Hey! What ticket number are you??? Im gold too, and im kinda shy. I need more friends, lol.

I'm in group 3 = G73.

forgot to ask how do you know what group you are in? my ticket is G77 does that make me group 3 too?