Latest Guest Announcement - Lisa Wilcox

showmasters

• 4 weeks later...

So my fannish heart is well and truely breaking... I can't afford to come this weekend and Lisa Wilcox is one of my childhood heros. I know that sounds weird but my friends watched a lot of horror (we sneaked them on when the olds were out) and Lisa was my favorite. Alice was my first kick spam hero after Linda Hamilton so I'm gonna be gutted I'm not going to get to meet her. Saying that, the whole line up for the weekend is AWESOME!!!

Any chance she'll have some Star Trek:TNG shots?
In case you didn't go today and are attending tomorrow - yes there are. One of Yuta on her own, and one of Yuta and Riker. She also, very kindly, gave me a nice black and white montage from the episode. I assume any Trek fan were being given this

Fantastic guest, charming and well worth the visit. :P

Agreed, such a lovely woman. My only problem was there wasn't any photos of her character Alice from the Nightmare on Elm Street movies of her on her own, but that wasn't her fault at all.

And she was shocked as hell when I told her I had recently seen her in the rarely seen Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures TV series.

• 1 month later...