The Friday meetup t-shirt design is finally here!

Elspeth

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else have trouble selecting a delivery method with that teeshirt nation website? I went through all the design stuff, went to pay and on the delivery option box when I dropped it down it was blank, I can't collect as its to far away from me. anyone else have the same problem?

anyone else have trouble selecting a delivery method with that teeshirt nation website? I went through all the design stuff, went to pay and on the delivery option box when I dropped it down it was blank, I can't collect as its to far away from me. anyone else have the same problem?

Yeah it didn't work for me but it's free delivery so i dont suppose it matters to much.............

Anyone's shirt arrived yet?

the front is the side that has the hallowhedon logo and has the mutant enemy guy :)

okey! thanks a lot Elspeth, that's what I thought but got confused when I saw your name on the back, for some reason i thought the name should be on the front, my bad :) anyway thanks for confirming which is which...

Hey!

Not sure if anyone else is in the same boat as me worried about their shirt from Teeshirt nation! I hadn't heard anything from them or had any form of order confirmation! Anyway, emailed them today and go this reply:

"We have received quite a few orders for the Hallowhedon T-shirts so are running a bit behind schedule. The T-shirts are being posted out 1st class today so you should get yours tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay."

Not sure if that means everyone, but just thought you might be interested :)

Hey!

Not sure if anyone else is in the same boat as me worried about their shirt from Teeshirt nation! I hadn't heard anything from them or had any form of order confirmation! Anyway, emailed them today and go this reply:

"We have received quite a few orders for the Hallowhedon T-shirts so are running a bit behind schedule. The T-shirts are being posted out 1st class today so you should get yours tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay."

Not sure if that means everyone, but just thought you might be interested :)

I had a feeling that may the the case which is why I thought I'd leave it for a few days first. Will do mine today or tomorrow then if they're sending them out now.

Hey El!

I was making my shirt last night but it seems like it's gonna take to long to have it shipped after it's created. i was wondering if i had it made on the tshirt nation site that i could ship it to you and you could bring it to the meeting on friday for me? would that be ok? it's just i'm leaving on that monday so i have way less available time for shipping. let me know please :) thanks!

~Charlie

Hey El!

I was making my shirt last night but it seems like it's gonna take to long to have it shipped after it's created. i was wondering if i had it made on the tshirt nation site that i could ship it to you and you could bring it to the meeting on friday for me? would that be ok? it's just i'm leaving on that monday so i have way less available time for shipping. let me know please :) thanks!

~Charlie

Hello! :D

You are more than welcome to have it shipped to me, I dont mind. I should say though I wont be able to get to the Thistle until about 4.30pm on the Friday (because my Uni classes have been changed)....should still make part of the meetup though if all goes according to plan!

If that's alright with you then, by all means send it my way and I'll bring it down with me :D

Or if you'd rather have it right from the start of the meet, I'm sure someone else would bring it down for you! Just let me know and I'll send you my address :smile:

Hey El!

~Charlie

Hello! :chair:

You are more than welcome to have it shipped to me, I dont mind. I should say though I wont be able to get to the Thistle until about 4.30pm on the Friday (because my Uni classes have been changed)....should still make part of the meetup though if all goes according to plan!

If that's alright with you then, by all means send it my way and I'll bring it down with me :chair:

Or if you'd rather have it right from the start of the meet, I'm sure someone else would bring it down for you! Just let me know and I'll send you my address :smile:

Nope that totally works for me! i just wanna have if for that day. don't really care when. if i have it for that weekend i'm so good :) hehe my email is: heather.kantrowitz@gmail.com you can send the info there and then i should send it to you soon. prob tomorrow night cause i'm going out in a bit. thanks El!! ur amazing!!!

~Charlie

NOT a happy bunny! :(

Snappysnaps ballsed up my T-shirt good and proper

They cut out the logos on the the back but as they aren't the same size they looked right stupid and they were slightly staggered. I was having a bad day so there may have been tears, but they said they are going to fix it or redo it on a new T-shirt as the one they messed up was one I had bought special as it fit just right. so if they do do me a new T-shirt I will have a spare one.

NOT a happy bunny! :angry:

They cut out the logos on the the back but as they aren't the same size they looked right stupid and they were slightly staggered. I was having a bad day so there may have been tears, but they said they are going to fix it or redo it on a new T-shirt as the one they messed up was one I had bought special as it fit just right. so if they do do me a new T-shirt I will have a spare one.

Oh No!

Thats what i was worried about, especially if i ordered it of a website it might be a pain in the bum to send it back. So im gonna iron mine on, might not be the best but at least i'll have one.

I hope yours works out for you.

NOT a happy bunny! :smile:

Oh No!

Thats what i was worried about, especially if i ordered it of a website it might be a pain in the bum to send it back. So im gonna iron mine on, might not be the best but at least i'll have one.

I hope yours works out for you.

They even cut out the mutant enemy and the hallowhedon logo - i can cope with that but would have prefered not having the halowhedon one cut out but the back just looks a mess. the bloke that did it said it would look better because the black is shiney. like i care. i gave them the pics of what wanted and the instructions you'd think they would give you want you blooming asked for. :D:chair:

STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :WINCE::angry:

Hey guys!

My Shirt from T-shirt Nation arrived today! YAY!!!!

It's looking really good acually!

It fits fine and they've done a pretty decent job! Must have taken them ages to do all the individual bits and stick them on in place! I'm really impressed!

Here are some pics for anyone who is interested :

PICT3992.jpg

PICT3990.jpg

PICT3988.jpg

PICT3987.jpg

Apologies for looking horrid......had only just woken up!!!!

It looks AWESOME!!!

The t-shirt looks great its weird to see something i was messing around with on my pc looking real. I want to order one of that website but it doesnt add the uploads to the shirt. After seeing yours i feel very bad about what mines gonna look like.

I'm sure yours will look great :D

It doesn't matter who's looks the best or anything, it'll just be an awesome way to spot each other on the day and have something a little personal for the event ;)!!

What do you mean the uploader on the website didn't work? It worked fine for me, apart from the date which i had to add as text.....................

I'm sure yours will look great :firedevil:

It doesn't matter who's looks the best or anything, it'll just be an awesome way to spot each other on the day and have something a little personal for the event :o!!

What do you mean the uploader on the website didn't work? It worked fine for me, apart from the date which i had to add as text.....................

Hi I'm trying to order some t-shirts but it's telling me the logo is not of a suitable resolution can you tell me what I'm doing wrong

Thanks

I'm sure yours will look great :D

It doesn't matter who's looks the best or anything, it'll just be an awesome way to spot each other on the day and have something a little personal for the event :lol:!!

Hi I'm trying to order some t-shirts but it's telling me the logo is not of a suitable resolution can you tell me what I'm doing wrong

Thanks

If you are using t-shirt nation, then the hallowhedon logo, mutant enemy guy and the show logos should work alright......it's only the date that i had a problem with.

My only suggestion is that when you save the picture from photobucket make sure you zoom in to 100% before you save it.......it might help (when you hover the mouse over the picture you'll see it's only at 59% of the actual size, and it'll give you an option to zoom in) Hope that helps!