Agony Aunts of Collector Mania

Jinkies!!

Missed Na again!

I'm Jay. The Jay.

I'm going to dress as Gambit from Xmen. Just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that does reasonably priced Contacts that would resemble his eyes. (red on black)

Hmmmmm maybe i should try in Costume . . . .

Edited by JaY (Gears?!?)

I got my avatar from Avatars its a great site and theres soon gonna be avatars for FotR, TTT, and RotK at the moment theres loads of FotR and only a couple of TTT and no RotK

Yes an avatar is the picture below your name at the side. Mine is Galadriel which I got from the site I put above

Naurarwen, founder with PippinWeasley of the Agony Aunts of CollectorMania

hi i havent been to a collector mania before so i was wondering if you could answer these questions for me:

How much is each ticket?

How long do you get with each person?

What time should i get there?

did you have fun?

and if you have any more info then that would be great fanx!!

luv hazzie[/size] :D

hi i havent been to a collector mania before so i was wondering if you could answer these questions for me:

How much is each ticket?

How long do you get with each person?

What time should i get there?

did you have fun?

and if you have any more info then that would be great fanx!!

luv hazzie[/size] :D

To get into Collectormania its free but autographs cost between £10 - £25

Depends on the person

Well with major guests some people get there are rediculous times but the doors done officially open till about 9am

Yes I had fun. Alot of fun.

If you make your first question more percific I can help

hey there! well, it really depends on the popularity of the guest and how late in the day you meet them. You see, with Elijah it was quite late on when we met him and it was very rushed. With Dom we got time to chat and have photos. As with Sean and Andy. The guests like Matt Lewis and the Rayment twins, we got a good five-ten minutes with, as the queue wasn't that long.

luv me x x x