Where did it go?

freakie_frenchi

So I'm sat on my computer wondering whats happening in the world of Twilight when i suddenly remember the fantastic convention I'm attending! Not until i checked the website did i notice that thats about 3 weeks left to go ;) ! I'm in so much trouble! Ive got no costume ideas and not even thought about money issues yet (how much to take etc.)! I feel so unprepared! WHERE DID THE TIME GO? the last time i can remember checking was back in april! AHHHHHH!

Anyone else panicking yet? :P

Xx Frenchi xX

Edited by freakie_frenchi

I know what you mean! I only realised how close it was when I was saying bye to people this weekend at the proms and went 'See you... oh my god, next month!' Haha. I still haven't booked the coach or sorted all my outfits or saved up money. Oops. Ahhh, we still have time!

Its so close :D i thought we had longer until this weekened when i heard people talking about it only being next month.

My only problem is i cant decide on my dress for masquerade :WINCE: i have my red dress i wore for the twilight prom in brum or my purple ema savahl dress but i have seen one i want on ebay but i have no money :WINCE: .

I think ebay is going to be new friend this week ;) and i will see if there is any extra shifts at work cos i was thinking i need money for drinks, food, auction, ET3 ticket, if they have guest encounters again soooo i am mostly worried about getting some extra £££ to make the weekend extra special :D

i dont even have any money! i was relying on my parents but then i reliesed how much money i have really had off them i was kinda shocked! EMA it is then i must save up! which means im gonna have less then like £100 with me which is enough for the room im sharing! lol... selling my stuff on ebay isnt going to well either! but if anyone wants a prom dress i have a black knee length one thats so pretty pictures if you want some... and im selling it on ebay soon because i need money and its to big for me! im a 12 but its a big 12 so it falls down! lol not that im advertising. that would be bad!!! admittedly i even forgot there was a masked ball! now i have to buy a mask!

yup not panicking at all!!!

money options are sucking! to get a loan or not to get a loan that is the question! damn you ME for having such great events!

Edited by freakie_frenchi