Can you help me and my sis?

Hattiefang

Ok so for the prom Im getting changed in the hotel im staying in about 15 mins away.

But i was wondering for the party me and my sis could get ready in someones room? Were reealy tidy and stuff!

Oh and my sis is gonna dissappear fo a few hour on sunday so ill need a friend :chair::chair:

I would offer, but we will probably be changing in the loos as we are not staying the Sunday night :blink:

I am hoping to get a late check out, but not sure what that would mean, and we won't find out until the Sunday morning at 10am if it is available anyway. You are welcome if we do get the late check in. Have I got your mobile number? email or facebook me

queries@dragonsanddaffodils.com

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but as I've had to cancel our hotel room, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there would be anywhere to put our bags during the prom? We've gotta change in the loos (I'm guessing) but I dunno how easy it'll be to carry a big bag of clothes around the prom. Are there any lockers of some sort or other?

How else is everyone doing it? (those of you who aren't staying at the hotel)....

Edited by Ilora-Danon

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but as I've had to cancel our hotel room, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there would be anywhere to put our bags during the prom? We've gotta change in the loos (I'm guessing) but I dunno how easy it'll be to carry a big bag of clothes around the prom. Are there any lockers of some sort or other?

How else is everyone doing it? (those of you who aren't staying at the hotel)....

The Hilton have a room where you can stick your bags and stuff.