New LotR Mag

Elanor_the_Fair

I haven't seen anything saying they'll have merry and pippin ones but I can't think why they wouldn't. They are quite sturdy little things. What are they made out of again? oh the laziness, its just in the other room. meh. Anyhoo, they are quite good i just don't how many there are going to be. hmm.

xx

There is 50 issues of this btw! Thought u'd like to know! LoL! If you subsribe to it you get a free ringwraith model and a stand for the figures. You can subscribe here or check out about the figures! Here I really wanna ringwraith figure *humph* I can't seem to find them anywhere in shops! :( Does anyone know where i can get them from?! Thankses!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen xXx

Go to Boredom Free Zone they HAD them in there. I don't know if they still have them but you could always try. 50 issues?? oh god, theres no way I can afford to buy all of them. *grr*groan* (exasperated sigh and whinge at my lack of money). Anyhoo...........HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! and I can't believe the first film I've watched in the year 2004 is The Sound of Music and not LOTR!! Ho Hum. "high on a hill was a lonely goat herder" la la la la la la laaa.

xxx

Edited by NINE DAYS!!!