Question about buying photographs

ohmyblondiee

As far as the previous event I've been to, there's a table where you can buy photoshoot tickets at the event :)

Handy for people who want extra photos... I may be corrected, but pretty sure that's how it works x

• Showmasters Admin

Yes tickets will hopefully be available to buy online in the next couple of days, but if all else fails they are always available on the day at the event. We very rarely sell out so you should be fine.

thanks

I'm more concerned about where to find decent 8x10" photos for the guests to sign. I realise the organisers aren't going to be providing them, so will there be stalls from which to buy them? If not, does anyone know a website that does decent HP photos?

Photos are generally what I get signed, I don't believe in getting the books signed by the actors because to me the books and the films are two seperate media forms. Basically, if I don't find some good photos, I probably won't come to this.

• Showmasters Admin

I'm more concerned about where to find decent 8x10" photos for the guests to sign. I realise the organisers aren't going to be providing them, so will there be stalls from which to buy them? If not, does anyone know a website that does decent HP photos?

Photos are generally what I get signed, I don't believe in getting the books signed by the actors because to me the books and the films are two seperate media forms. Basically, if I don't find some good photos, I probably won't come to this.

There is always a dealer there selling a selection of 8x10s and he will have ones of all the attending guests.

There is always a dealer there selling a selection of 8x10s and he will have ones of all the attending guests.

Thank you. That has greatly increased the chances of my family and me coming to Muggle Mayhem.

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you. That has greatly increased the chances of my family and me coming to Muggle Mayhem.

Mark who runs that stall does a good job of keeping a close eye on the announced guests and always makes sure he's got shots for each of them.