FAO Dave - Gold Passes?

lukeowl

I mentioned this in a previous post but got no response - it would be a damn shame if there were no gold passes - there is no way in hell im paying £195 each for me and girlfriend, on top on 2 nights hotel, the travel, photoshoots and autographs!! I'd rather have a fortnight in the Caribbean!!

Bear in mind though it seems that instead of gold passes you can now buy early entry tickets for individual days instead which I think works out cheaper for two days than the gold pass (£32 for a Saturday and Sunday early entry and P&P compared to the £35 gold pass). I know in the past I've ended up spending £35 on a gold pass to get early entry and only used it to attend one day.

The only downside I can see is if the talks, which have been included in the gold pass price at the last couple of shows, now go back to being something we have to pay for per talk.

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone

I just answered this in another topic but i will go through it here for you.

We have dropped the gold pass to allow people more freedom with the entrance system.

The early bird will get you in two hours before the main crowd on saturday and one hour early on sun.

You can get in on individual days now and do not need to buy a two day pass for use on only one day.

Lectures need to be booked and paid for seperately. The new VIP pass contains all the benefits of the old diamond except for the accomodation. We removed the accomodation part to allow attendees to pay for that on the day direct to the hotel.

The new ticketing system has been brought in to simplify the timings of the entry and make the whole flow more smoothly.

If you just want to come in early grab your virtual queue tickets and get the guests this means it will now be cheaper for you to do so.

Dave Phillips