Are you going to announce any more guests?

HPaddicted

I'm sorry to be rude but are these guests right for a con?

Nothing against the actors themselves but these characters barely have 2 lines between them in the whole film series. After paying over £200 on the hotel room and ticket I was expecting a bit more than this.

I know this will get me a lot of haters on the boards but its true.

Edited by showmasters

• Moderators

It's been all of 4 days since this con was announced, and 2 guests have been announced so far.

I think it's unfortunate that you've felt the need to join up just to write something so rude.

Give them a chance at least.

there will be 4 SUPPORTING cast that you will get one free auto from each[qhere will be several more guest attending which there autos will be charged for separately all in all we hope to bring at least 8 guests to this event maybe more ? we shall see we will have the first few guest put up in the next few days

Try using your eyes next time before posting something rude.

And also, the event was only announced a few days ago, give them a chance!

• Showmasters Admin

well it dose come over rude and i will have to take this down, as when some of the guest read this they may get put off and just pull out which helps no one at all ;)

i would like to point out that we have worked with lots of the cast of the films and we are talking to ALL the people we have worked with in the past and some of the people that we have never worked with before, so please be patient and lets see what we can pull off .

i will also say a lot of the bigger names are working at this moment in time at the premier tonight in London and then going of to do the same in other places around the world for the next week, so its going to take at least this time to get the go ahead to promote them as attending.

so please give us a chance to get the guests conformed before starting anymore post like this were we just have to take it down, this will be a great event and there will be some great guest attending

thank you

Jason :smile: