Important Question

Hey there,

Me and my friend are only going on the Sunday but we have found that our day is increasingly become hectic and we are thinking about attending the Saturday aswell. However, the main reason to do this is to spread out all our photo ops and autographs.

Now I already have tickets for photo ops so I was wondering if, at the event they will accept my sunday tickets on the saturday (I mean, ill be giving them my ticket so I cant exactly use it on the sunday), or if there is another way to transfer a photo op ticket to another day. (and what I mean by this is only one photoshoot, not all of them!)

I know this is tricky but it will help us so much with all the clashes we have on the sunday and it will really ease our schedules!

Any information you can shed on this would help so much, we want to know if we can do this so we can sort it out asap, with showmasters and then arranging travel etc, we are getting the coach from wales!!

Edited by Edward

You can only use photo tickets on the day that it says on them. However, if there are tickets available for the Saturday when you get there, you may be able to swap them. You'd really need to ask at the organisers desk when you arrive though.

Edited by dwarfbabe

Yes, dwarfbabe is correct there.

Normally tickets can't be exchanged, and Sunday tickets can not be used on the Saturday.

If there's still tickets available Saturday morning, you may be able to swap them at the Organisers Booth.

Aww thats great thanks :) Im guessing that photoshoots rarely sell out so I might be lucky? I only want to exchange my Justin Chon ticket :)