Time dilemma!

I was ever so happy to discover that Sendil Ramahurthy is now joining the Sunday cast but have realised his shoot is the exact same time as the twilight talk B):(

and the twilight talk lasts 45 mins so can't imagine me being able to catch him.

anyone think of a way round this?

would i be able to take pics during the signing? :) thanks

You could come to the talk a bit later. That's the only chance I see. Let the crew in the photo session area know you have a ticket for the talk, and they may be able to get you through more fast.

No one can tell until the day if you can take a picture with him at the signing table. Generally it is possible, but there may be different factors that don't allow it on the day.

You could come to the talk a bit later. That's the only chance I see. Let the crew in the photo session area know you have a ticket for the talk, and they may be able to get you through more fast.

No one can tell until the day if you can take a picture with him at the signing table. Generally it is possible, but there may be different factors that don't allow it on the day.

would i be okay to join the talk a little later? do people often come and go during them.

total virgin at this sort of thingg