Eclipse Filiming Schedule

Betty

Now that the filming schedule has been confirmed as 17 August - 31 October, I can't help thinking that will probably have a major impact on the guests Showmasters are able to get.

I'm not looking to start a mass debate on who will come or who won't but feel it's something Showmasters might need to address, as they very helpfully did when the rumours about Taylor's cancellation at ET1 started.

• Moderators

Personally I can't imagine they'd be able to properly comment on the impact of filming that's potentially nearly 4 months away.

Work committments are ALWAYS going to be an issue with guests that are still working, especially in something highly popular. However, Showmasters and Massive Events do everything they can to work around filming schedules etc.

Guests have flown straight from the set to an event in the past without a break, and suffered through the jetlag and whatever else to make sure they give the fans what they deserve.

So in the end, no one needs to worry yet, as ME will be aware of these things, and they will do everything they can in conjunction with the guests to bring you the best lineup they can. People shouldn't spend the next 4 months worrying :chair:

• Moderators

Indeed, that's very much the case, and exactly why they won't know this far in advance what problems may arise.

So much can change in a long period of time.

And just to add that they have the luxury of this event being completely sold out already, so they're not having to overly panic about getting big guests right now to sell tickets. So everything can be working on without worrying about the sales side.

Edited by DavidB

Now that the filming schedule has been confirmed as 17 August - 31 October, I can't help thinking that will probably have a major impact on the guests Showmasters are able to get.

I'm not looking to start a mass debate on who will come or who won't but feel it's something Showmasters might need to address, as they very helpfully did when the rumours about Taylor's cancellation at ET1 started.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who is .....well concerned may not be the right word.....but contemplating the impact that the filming schedule may have. Dont get me wrong i doubt it will have any affect on say Kristen or Rob turning up as i doubt that would happen regardless but i do wonder who will be able to fit s in??

I'm just keeping all my digits crossed i have more than 6 people i'd love to meet (as i din't get to E1) but any f the Cullens would be awesome and Taylor would be briliant too :-)

I understand you guys are concerned, but please don't spend all time until the event worrying.

As David has said, a lot of things can change in that time and like sambuffyfan has said, not everybody is needed on set at the same time, or for the complete time of filming.

If something will come up, ME will let us know as soon as they can.