Question about Golden Programme

In the description of the Golden Programme in the online store, it says:

"Simply e-mail us your choice of autograph pack when you purchase your Golden Programme."

I can't find the e-mail address though... Does anyone know where I need to send the e-mail? Thanks in advance for your help!

I think it's info@collectormania.com. You need to send a passport sized photo as well but when you order your programme, you should get a confirmation e-mail telling you what e-mail address to use.

A tip for future gold programmes. When you order them, there is an additional information box. I always put my choice of autograph pack in there and have never had any problems.

Hope that helps.

Once your order is actually processed you will receive another email confirming you have a Gold Pass and full instruction as to what to do next.

Thanks for the info, Jola. How long does it usually take to process the order? I placed mine three days ago but my credit card hasn't been charged yet. Do I need to worry? I just wanna make sure everything's fine...:o (sorry, comic con first-timer...)

Edited by Binebear

As DavidB said, no need to worry yet - there is a backlog on orders due to the sheer volume coming through. Kirstie is steadily plodding through them all, so she should have caught up soon.