Hotels

kez

Hey guys, this is probably a silly question but I'm guessing most of you will be staying at The Thistle Hotel for Hallowhedon?

As I'm coming on my own and also a poor student I can't afford The Thistle and have been looking at staying at the Travelodge Terminal 5 to save some money. However after having a gander at it on google maps it seems abit of a trek from The Thistle (plus im abit scared of getting back there on my lonesome after the parties, sad i know). I was just wondering if anyone else is planning on staying at the Travelodge so that i could be cheeky and possibly taxi share with them in the evenings, or if anyone knows of any alternatives that are a lil bit closer to The Thistle? I've had a look at the Heathrow Lodge and that seems like a possible one so if anyones staying there let me know.

Any advice/comments would be very much appreciated :D

My apologies also if theres been a thread like this on here before, I had a quick look but didn't spot any.

ta! x

Edit - if anyone wants to contact me directly about a possible roomshare my email is private_eye11@hotmail.com, feel free to add me on msn. I am 20, female and a friendly person, honest :D

Edited by kez

There's supposed to be three of us in our room but I have a feeling one might not come (he still hasn;t bought his ticket) so if he bails out, we might wanna room share (it's at the thistle) it would be £82 for the 3 nights (fri, sat, sun).

But at the mo he's still 'coming' but if a space appears, I'll let you know!

Heathrow Lodge is walking distance from the Thistle but erm, probably not advisable to stay there on your own.

If your room share with deadrobot doesn't work out you might be able to find someone else who needs a roomie.

Hey Kez,

I just bought my ticket the other day and i'm coming in from the states. the person i was supposed to go/room with had a death at work and can no longer leave so if you need a rooming buddy. i'd love to join you at the heathrow lodge that's where i was gonna try and stay. let me know if your interested. and for when you'd want the room for :)

~Charlie

Hey Kez,

I just bought my ticket the other day and i'm coming in from the states. the person i was supposed to go/room with had a death at work and can no longer leave so if you need a rooming buddy. i'd love to join you at the heathrow lodge that's where i was gonna try and stay. let me know if your interested. and for when you'd want the room for :)

~Charlie

Hey charlie your angelas friend arent you? Im sarah/sazzy the girl shes staying with.