In case any of you guys don't check like Empire and Comming soon.n

yesindeed

Dont worry.

Itll come out,itll be crap and itll be forgotten about a year after release and leave your series untarnished.

The worst thing that will happen is a re release of the full series in new packing around the time of its release and no doubt a in jokey cameo by some of the original cast.

Edited by Phantom

me, i dont think it would wk, maybe im the only one, but i think that if u have a cast thats the cast, u cant change it all around its like changing a major role. i said this on a different forum about something different if a actor/actress playes someone for years u cant just put a different person in the place of the original.

it wouldnt be buffy as we know and love. i dont know maybe its just me. ok the first film didnt wk very well but look what came after a seven season fantasic show with an equal spin off. havin a buffy film wiv out joss isnt rite or iv out the others. joss wked hard for what he did and achived, we have a convention about it coming up (which i have tickets too).

:coolthumb:

• 2 weeks later...

That's a shame Joss won't be involved. It sounds to me like it's going to be quite a different proposition to the TV show. There's no way they'll be able to create the same feel without any of the original writers or cast, joss or not.

Maybe that's a good thing and we'll get something new, but if they do try to re-create that feel they'll fail for sure.