Why so many Sunday-only guests?

nosfer2

Is anyone else frustrated at the number of guests who are only appearing on Sunday? I can only make it on Saturday but there are loads of guests I would have liked to meet if they were doing both days. Any chance of the Star Wars guests also appearing at LFACC?

Im not bothered. Whenever going to these, I know there are always guests that do only one day, therefore I know to attend for the whole show if I want to make sure to meet everyone I want to.

Personally I was, and still am amazed at the amount of guests doing all 3 days. It used to be there was only a handful of guests on the Friday, but now over half of the guests, including Nimoy and Browder, are doing Friday as well.

Surely its a good thing to have lots of guests each day, and imagine its due to their schedule of work that determines when they come , and if its only Sunday then better than not at all.

:unsure:

• Moderators

It depends really. Some of them are only worth getting along for a day, while as SM said, scheduling can get in the way.

Everyone would love to get to meet the ones they want, but guests can't be arranged around one person's specific needs.