hello!

betrayed-deagol

but unfortunately, i cannot go to the meet as im ill and basically my mum wants me home so she knows i will get better this time! and also thank you for all your kind thoughts!

im really sorry to dissappoint (damn my spelling today) any of you and i hope you all have a good time!

SM's: sorry about my ROTK ticket; but im sure someone will turn up who wants it!

Tish: i have ur umberella and have attempted to fix it for you so you'll get that soon!

Bling: i have a leavin present for you, so if you email me with ur addy once you get to America i will send it straight to you. ill miss you babes and im sooooooooooooooooooo sorry ill miss our last meet together!

Houdi n Kenny: i have a prezzy for you two and will have to send it to David or jus give it to you next time!

Andrea SM's: i have a prezzy for you too!

Elfie: much love babes! we'll just have to meet up for a bevvie soon!

Benny: we WILL make more Benny-don't read, mods please delete next time; i promise and we'll have to continue our hotel-room-brawl at some point too!

BHPF: well, ill just collect my prezzy next time i see you and ill give u the ones for dan, lou, carl n ur mum n dad too.

Davidb: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((special Jody Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The Darkness Rawwwwwk: see you in a couple of days when i get home! (and thanks for ringing me during my fave song when u went to see "the D Word" in Plymouth a couple of weeks ago; ur a star!)

LOTR Fan: ur smile lights up my day, so forget about the DIARY we talked about in london; u'll always be my xmas Angel! (but i wont stick the top of the tree up ur ar*e)!

Miss T: thanks for makin me smile and you'd best still have that pirate hat from ur xmas party!

Cushy: well, i have to see you soon coz i made you a hobbit-hole for xmas with a purple door!

pippin-weasley: mate; what a star you are! cant wait to see you again to make me smile at 5am again with the rest of "just Sean"

Dracosb1atch: dude, you'll just have to keep on dancin without me matey! we'll have to have a boogie nxt time wont we?!

Jason Vorhees: i guess the JD will have to wait; but hey! it'll have matured a bit more by then :o !

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deags (Jody)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by betrayed-deagol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww! how are Nathan and Harry? they being good for aunty Micheala?!

You remembered the aunty bit then lol B):headscratch::lol::lol:

Yeah there cool, little Harry's sitting on my lap now.

Sorry you cant get to the meet mate, hope you get better soon :o