Karaoke

Antonio

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay *holds hands up in surrender* not a popular one! Don't worry, I'm really not going to subject anyone to the torture of hearing me sing it by myself :( My mind had gone completely blank of songs now...

Want you to sing it now :P

Dare you... I'll clap and cheer :)

Okay *holds hands up in surrender* not a popular one! Don't worry, I'm really not going to subject anyone to the torture of hearing me sing it by myself :P My mind had gone completely blank of songs now...

Want you to sing it now ;)

Dare you... I'll clap and cheer :)

I'd have to be intoxicated :(

"Don't stop me now" sounds really good. Betcha can't tell I went to see We Will Rock You last week and am now a little obsessed. Hopefully it'll fade in time...

Edited by TWIingTooHard

I will survive.. thats another good one!

Agreed! That's a karaoke classic! My fave songs to croon to are Not a Girl - Britney and Whole Again - Atomic Kitten! Also anything by Backstreet Boys and I LOVE HSM!!!! The cheesier the better!

Come on people! We need a group Bohemian Rhapsody surely! ^_^ "I see a little silhouetto of a man..."

Go on then, I'll sing it with ya. But if Peter goes, we need to sing 'Dr Love' to him. :P

Come on people! We need a group Bohemian Rhapsody surely! ^_^ "I see a little silhouetto of a man..."

Go on then, I'll sing it with ya. But if Peter goes, we need to sing 'Dr Love' to him. :P

Sure, why not, LOL.

I'll do the Hoedown Throwdown, complete with dance moves >.<

No, but really, I'd sing either David Archuleta, We the Kings, or Motley Crue (:

I'd have to be pretty damn drunk first though.

ooh yay more kareoke!!! i'm picturing a group of drunk people singing "we are the chapions" at the end of the night... someone has to do daddy cool! please!! and songs from musicals, i vote summer nights from grease :o

I would totally sing that!

Come on people! We need a group Bohemian Rhapsody surely! :D "I see a little silhouetto of a man..."

Go on then, I'll sing it with ya. But if Peter goes, we need to sing 'Dr Love' to him. :o

Omg, Bohemian Rhapsody, I'd do that! Complete with the Lee Evans dance moves possibly?

& Dr Feelgood has to be Peter's theme (:

Edited by rayray_x

No, but really, I'd sing either David Archuleta, We the Kings, or Motley Crue (:

ooh yay more kareoke!!! i'm picturing a group of drunk people singing "we are the chapions" at the end of the night... someone has to do daddy cool! please!! and songs from musicals, i vote summer nights from grease :dance:

Come on people! We need a group Bohemian Rhapsody surely! :D "I see a little silhouetto of a man..."

Go on then, I'll sing it with ya. But if Peter goes, we need to sing 'Dr Love' to him. :dance:

Omg, Bohemian Rhapsody, I'd do that! Complete with the Lee Evans dance moves possibly?

Oooh Love the Lee Evans moves! We'll have to compile a medley of doctor related songs if Peter goes to serenade him with... Smooth operator? :WINCE:

ooh yay more kareoke!!! i'm picturing a group of drunk people singing "we are the chapions" at the end of the night... someone has to do daddy cool! please!! and songs from musicals, i vote summer nights from grease :poki:

Come on people! We need a group Bohemian Rhapsody surely! :smile: "I see a little silhouetto of a man..."

Go on then, I'll sing it with ya. But if Peter goes, we need to sing 'Dr Love' to him. :poki:

Oooh Love the Lee Evans moves! We'll have to compile a medley of doctor related songs if Peter goes to serenade him with... Smooth operator? :poki:

Yeah, we should do that for the other characters too. Like for Billy Burke we could sing 'Halo' by Beyonce!

I see what you did there N-beg, cause he does that halo thing when he is about to meet Edward in the movie. We can do "I think I better leave right now" for Laurent when he says "we'll go now" in the baseball scene :smile: creeping backwards with arms out and everything!

I see what you did there N-beg, cause he does that halo thing when he is about to meet Edward in the movie. We can do "I think I better leave right now" for Laurent when he says "we'll go now" in the baseball scene :blink: creeping backwards with arms out and everything!

And when if James comes we should sing 'one way or another' by Blondie, for when he's tracking Bella.