SCRAPBOOK FOR PETER!

Hi everyone!

For those who have met Peter should know by now the amount of love he shares with all his fans. This time, I think its our turn to show him how much we love him and his work.

Therefore, I was thinking of presenting him with a scrapbook this London Film and Comic Con. So get your creative juices flowing. I won't be able to do it without you guys so I need your help. I'm trying to make it different from other scrapbooks and I was thinking of having different sections.

1. Memoirs of Eternal Twilight or Fort Lewis or any other encounter with Peter. You can send me your photos and share your experience at shda_sanarita@hotmail.com

2. When did you become his fan? In what film/TV series do you love him the most? And what makes you his biggest fan? And your message for PETER!!!!!

3. Favourite PETER FACINELLI quotes! Whether its from Eternal Twilight or from interviews! Send me your personal favourites!!!!

If you have any other ideas, feel free to drop them in! You can post your replies in this discussion board or send it to me at shda_sanarita@hotmail.com

Lastly, don't forget to put your name and where you are from! You don't want to be anonymous!

Love,

Shraddhaxxx

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Sounds Awesome ;)

But I've Never Actually Met Him Before

+ I Didn't Go To Eternal Twilight (Though I Really Wanted To),

Can I Still Be Apart Of It??

*Puppy Dog Eyes* ;)

Yeah sure! Peter would love to hear from his fans!

me too! :)

If you love Peter share your thoughts on why you adore him. If you haven't met him yet, write how much you would like to meet him and why would you like to meet him.

P.S. Please make sure that your message is short and sweet. The deadline is on 16th June 2009. Any messages received after that date will not be included in the scrapbook.

As a thank you for the amount of responses so far, I have decided to pick a winner randomly who will also get a copy of this scrapbook. But to win you will have to send your message by the deadline set and you can have a SIGNED copy of the scrapbook by PETER FACINELLI!!!!

That Sounds Awesome :wub:

But I've Never Actually Met Him Before

+ I Didn't Go To Eternal Twilight (Though I Really Wanted To),

Can I Still Be Apart Of It??

*Puppy Dog Eyes* :wub:

Yeah sure! Peter would love to hear from his fans!

Yay :wub::wub:

I Guess I Need To Get My Thinking Cap On :wub:

touchthesky that pic is amazing! it has to be included in the scrap book, haha!! is is a still from the dvd extras?

oh and how are the pics gonna be put in, are you printing them in boots or somewhere or on normal paper? you can get them really cheap and good quality there =]

touchthesky that pic is amazing! it has to be included in the scrap book, haha!! is is a still from the dvd extras?

oh and how are the pics gonna be put in, are you printing them in boots or somewhere or on normal paper? you can get them really cheap and good quality there =]

I've got a program in my pc where I can make the scrapbook. I'll do all the designing stuff and then print them off.

Am I allowed to send just a small message to him in this scrapbook? Like a small "hello, your great blah blah"?

Ive never met him before and want him to know he has some Welsh fans!

Ill email it to you if you allow it :) ;)

Edited by Edward

Am I allowed to send just a small message to him in this scrapbook? Like a small "hello, your great blah blah"?

Ive never met him before and want him to know he has some Welsh fans!

Ill email it to you if you allow it :) :o

Yeah that's fine. You can spread the word and ask if yr frens wants to say anything.

What would you prefer? As a letter to him or a statement of what happened?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense!!:D

You can write abt yr fan experience with Peter and then u can also write a letter to him. Both of these will be separate pages.

I've sent something you may want to include :D