So what should I expect for this con?

princess_jessica

i can drink tones in one night. sometimes i can spend £50 worth of booze and never get drunk :-( some alcohol doesnt effect me now. like vodka, its like water until u mix it with red bull!!!! and sticking with the same drink all night is no good. i need to mix. lately i've been drinking whiskey on its own. i LOVE JD and coke :-P i drink loads of shots too

anyone what a drinking game partner, i'm the person!!!! if you want to see me absolutly rat ar*ed (trollied, p*ssed) get me on wine. if i drink 3 bottles to myself i'm as high as a kite and i'd do anything lol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the only bad thing with drinking wine especially red is that it gives you a really bad dry mouth (worse when you smoke)

I can totally second that. I drank 3 and a half bottles of wine the other week and was soo ill and the next day my mouth would work at all as it was so dry like Ghandi's Flip Flop LOL

Theres no cocktail bar in the main part of the hotel as far as I remember but theres one across the car park. Last time we went there Chase (my partner in crime) was posing and cockled over in a puddle and the barman had to swaddle her ankle in ice for her ! LOL

Lol it gets very funny when you keep falling over on your way to the restroom while singing supercalifragilisticexbialodocious out load to prove you're not drunk *which you obviously are when you do that :D*

Classic Lol. I have to say Im a Sea Breeze woman myself (thanks Lorne LOL) and Im partial to a dirty martini too :(

It's one of mine too I wont touch it if I'm driving

I dont drive so that means I can always drink YAYNESS. However, 2 weeks ago I drank a lot and my friend from next door drank more than me and I had to carry her home and she fell over and got grit on her face and jumper and 2 policemen stopped us and asked how old she was, I said......42 and they laughed and drove off!