DVD EXTRA's

BethyBoo

There's so many funny extras on this dvd! Even the commentary is amazingly funny......Rob is so cute, lol.

When Catherine wears that Nurse's Hat...

Or when "Mike, Eric and Tyler were talking about "pulling" Bella, so Hilarious....

It was so cool to see behind the scenes!!!

Anyone else have any favourite moments from the extras?

I LOVE the Bella's lullaby remix...don't know why, but it's just cool!!

And I'm glad the Vampire kissing montage is on the DVD - didn't realise we'd get it in the UK (had heard it was only going to be on a US 3 disc version!)

And one of my fave bits during the 'making of' bit is during the 'vampires', there's Jacksper in the school parking lot...he does something, then walks off casually, only to turn around and pounce - I love it!!

There's so many funny cool bits on it though....my only disapointment is no bloopers - I love bloopers!!

xC

And one of my fave bits during the 'making of' bit is during the 'vampires', there's Jacksper in the school parking lot...he does something, then walks off casually, only to turn around and pounce - I love it!!

I love that bit too, so funny.

Yeah bloopers would have been good, I was kind of disapointed when there was none :P.

i got the single disc edition by mistake! i saw the "twilight" and grabbed it! because i took the wrapping off, i can't return it :D

gonna have to save some more money and get the 2 disc edition now lol!

OMG loving the screne caps of Jackson!! Can you do some of in the Vampire baseball part, where he does even more amazing stunts with the bat please! After watching all the extras, that was the first night i dreamt of Jacksper!!