Dr. Who question

Jedi

Besides the new special coming out this Sat. Do you know when the next four will be released and the names of them?

Edited by Queen_Sindel

One at Christmas then a two parter in the new year. The Christmas one has already been filmed. No titles have been announced yet, look out for the end of the next episode though. :whistling:

Series 5 starts filming soon as well, I believe!

Yeah knew about the Christmas one already. So the one coming this Sat will be part of a two parter?

And then two more after that....right?

Yeah I know the new season will be out soon....just won't be the same with out David T.

Hi, there are 4 specials this year....

One on this Saturday and then 3 more to be shown later this year with David Tennant regenerating in the final one (SOB!!)

Rumors at the moment are that the next special might be shown in Oct and then the final 2 (which is the 2 part finale) will be shown over Christmas and the rumor there is either Christmas Day/Boxing Day or Christmas Day/New Years Day

All very exciting but really awful as well - cannot imagine Dr Who without David :whistling:

One on this Saturday and then 3 more to be shown later this year with David Tennant regenerating in the final one (SOB!!)

Rumors at the moment are that the next special might be shown in Oct and then the final 2 (which is the 2 part finale) will be shown over Christmas and the rumor there is either Christmas Day/Boxing Day or Christmas Day/New Years Day

All very exciting but really awful as well - cannot imagine Dr Who without David :(

This is the closest to what the big sites are saying.

The beeb and the show would be nuts to pass up on an xmas day or new years day regeneration.

THE biggest ever ratings id say and its going to be traumatic for the kiddywinks and a fair few adults when it happens.

As for not imagining Doctor Who without DT i think a lot of fans have adjusted to the fact hes going....to some hes just "10" now.

Edited by Phantom

Just done some digging and according to this link (With more possible spoliers btw), apparently the episode after Saturdays will be called...

[spoiler H/LIGHT TEXT] 'The Waters of Mars', which could see the return of the ICE WARRIORS!

then again 'Pyramids of Mars' didn't contain any Ice Warriors at all

Edited by cyberdrunk

well i hope so as those fly headed aliens look a bit pants

it seems that the doc will have a familiar face to see him regenerate when his "song ends" and also the return of a classic villain

which i guess this means said familiar face will be in Matt Smiths first episode as is the case after a regeneration..well maybe not in the case of Pat Troughton

And this way for evidence of this familiar face and a major spoiler

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GT0-g5YtYTw/SdqW...-h/DSC00606.jpg

and here for the classic villain and another major spoily woily

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alun_vega/340...57612762599626/

Edited by Phantom

I was watching this video on the bbc news website, early on today and RTD actually confirms who the companion will be for the final two episodes - its not who'd you are expecting but i'm delighted!

Shame we have to wait until the end of the year!

Beware RTD and his porkies.

Hes well known for it.

Im not saying who he mentioned is not in the xmas 2 parter as ive seen said person pictured in the tardis doorway but i really doubt they will pass up a certain someone close to this person as the main assistant.

I reckon the person RTD mentioned is going along for the ride plus its a nice in joke for the fans if they do.

HOWEVER if it is true props for getting that other certain someone back as its very brave to get them back for just a cameo.

Edited by Phantom

All very exciting but really awful as well - cannot imagine Dr Who without David :P

Thanks for all the info.

Yeah it is sad that he is leaving the show...I liked him better then Chris. Not sure how I will take to the new Doctor.

Yeah it is sad that he is leaving the show...I liked him better then Chris. Not sure how I will take to the new Doctor.

Youll get over it.

Since the days before Chris fans have this thing that kicks in when a doctor announces hes leaving.

Its exciting a new doc on the horizon and unlike previous regens though great in their own way this will im sure be an epic end for "10".

I guess I will just have to wait and see then. I have only seen a few of Chris's episodes on SCIFI (the ones with Jack in them) but have seen all of David's episodes.