torchwood on a tv between the photo shoots and the talks.

Sarahbridgetkerry

At the hub 2 on the saturday someone put torchwood on a tv in the room outside the hall. we all sat watching it n having discussions about it. was fun.

I thought this was a brilliant idea and maybe you could do it again at the hub 3 on all 3 of the days.

Thank you

this would be quite cool, but would there be a problem with the sound from the tvs blocking the people calling for people to come for their photo shoots?

Really? Where and when was this? Because for SM to do something official they would need to get a licence to show it.

at one point, when i was in a photo shoot queue, they put a dvd on, it got to the tw menu, but then they switched it off after it had been on the menu for like 2 mins.... :D

Really? Where and when was this? Because for SM to do something official they would need to get a licence to show it.

at one point, when i was in a photo shoot queue, they put a dvd on, it got to the tw menu, but then they switched it off after it had been on the menu for like 2 mins.... :D

Yeah I saw that, I was shouting out "PUT FRAGEMENTS ON!" lol

at one point, when i was in a photo shoot queue, they put a dvd on, it got to the tw menu, but then they switched it off after it had been on the menu for like 2 mins.... :lol:

yeah, lol :lol:, it was the disc with adrift, fragments, and exit wounds on. me and my friend thought they were gunna play an episode, but they didn't, they switched it back off, which reli confused me and my friend..... :D lol

Edited by torchwoodangel93

at one point, when i was in a photo shoot queue, they put a dvd on, it got to the tw menu, but then they switched it off after it had been on the menu for like 2 mins.... :dance:

yeah, lol :D, it was the disc with adrift, fragments, and exit wounds on. me and my friend thought they were gunna play an episode, but they didn't, they switched it back off, which reli confused me and my friend..... :D lol

They played "From Out of the Rain" for a little while. I think it was more for organisation of the party/freak show/etc, rather than for our entertainment.

at one point, when i was in a photo shoot queue, they put a dvd on, it got to the tw menu, but then they switched it off after it had been on the menu for like 2 mins.... :P

yeah, lol :P, it was the disc with adrift, fragments, and exit wounds on. me and my friend thought they were gunna play an episode, but they didn't, they switched it back off, which reli confused me and my friend..... :P lol

Yeah it was "from out of the rain" we watched. It was on the Saturday after the signings and photo shoots but before the talks. Was like over the lunch hour period while they set up the hall for the talks. A group of peeps gathered round all sat on the floor watching it.

They played "From Out of the Rain" for a little while. I think it was more for organisation of the party/freak show/etc, rather than for our entertainment.