I am traveling from Glasgow by plane. How do i get from airport to ear

You've already booked your flight from Glasgow, right? Check to see what airport you'll land at cos we dont know!! There are probably flights from Glasgow that go to all London airports. I suggest booking your (cheapest) flight first then asking although, different airliones arrive at different airports. Heathrow is easiest from Earls Court, you just take the Picadilly line on The Tube.

Edited by nicky

You've already booked your flight from Glasgow, right? Check to see what airport you'll land at cos we dont know!! There are probably flights from Glasgow that go to all London airports. I suggest booking your (cheapest) flight first then asking although, different airliones arrive at different airports. Heathrow is easiest from Earls Court, you just take the Picadilly line on The Tube.

Hi

No i havent booked my flight yet. Heathrow sounds good then if its a tube journey away.

How long is the journey time ? and can you tell me the distance from the airport to the tube

Thanks

Ed

You can catch the Tube at the airport, it's under the airport. Journey time is about 30 mins and 11 stops. Flying from Ryanair might mean cheaper flights though but that means landing at Stanstead airport which will take longer to get to Earls Court.

Edited by nicky

I am about to be no help at all but...

i love how the title was cut short so you sound like some sort of thug

"how do i get from airport to 'ere"

:YAHOO:

Dude

I am always happy to amuse.

I will now complete the sentence so i am not looked upon as a Thug. :P

How do i get from airport to Earls Court ?

:YAHOO:

You can catch the Tube at the airport, it's under the airport. Journey time is about 30 mins and 11 stops. Flying from Ryanair might mean cheaper flights though but that means landing at Stanstead airport which will take longer to get to Earls Court.

Hi

Thank you for the advice, i will look into flights.

Ed

No i havent booked my flight yet. Heathrow sounds good then if its a tube journey away.

How long is the journey time ? and can you tell me the distance from the airport to the tube

In order of journey time from airport to venue (shortest first), I would say your airport choice would be Heathrow, City, Gatwick and Stansted about third equal, and Luton last. Unfortunately, in terms of price you'll probably find that the above list is also roughly in order of expense, with the most expensive first. You may get some decent deals though, this far in advance.

Hey, I fly to Glasgow a lot from London Luton airport. I use easyjet as they are fairly cheap, especially when they have their sales. Easybus also have a transfer from the airport to central london for £2, the transfer is quite long though being an hour and 20 minutes, the site is www.easybus.co.uk. incase you wanted to check it out!