Is it possible..

rayray_x

It all really depends on what dealers will be in the dealers room. Some accept payment by card and some don't.

You will be able to pay by card for the auctions and stuff though :D

Thank youuu! :)

Besides if I remember correctly there are cash points pretty close to the hotel anyways :-D.

Aceee. I just didn't want to be stumped at an auction though, in case they were all like, 'no, we need the money now'.

It all really depends on what dealers will be in the dealers room. Some accept payment by card and some don't.

You will be able to pay by card for the auctions and stuff though :D

Thank youuu! :)

Besides if I remember correctly there are cash points pretty close to the hotel anyways :-D.

Aceee. I just didn't want to be stumped at an auction though, in case they were all like, 'no, we need the money now'.

I paid with my credit card for both - guest encounter and auctioned item - and there was no problem at all.

I only bought photos in the Dealers Room, but they accepted my card as long as the payment was over £5. So I think you're safe. I'd have cash on hand though. There's a cash machine nearby, but it's a pain to get there when you're lining up for photos and autographs all day and you really just want a coke from the bar between lines. I'd say rule of thumb, keep a tenner on you for smaller purchases like snacks, meals, random Dealers Room stuff that won't fit the card minimum, etc. :)