Party themes for Bad Wolf Friday and Saturday nights

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

ok we are in for a great time at this years BAD WOLF

we have lots of new things to come but to start of here is the party themes

Friday Night Party

School Reunion Party

Welcome to Duffry Vale High School

were you can come as a School boy or girl, Teacher, Head Master , or a Krillitane or even Dinner Lady :D

school_reunion.jpg

Saturday Night Party

Titanic theme Party

were you can dress up as 1912 gentry or as the shops crew or as one of the shops robots or even an iceberg ;)

2787720624_b4f83d8462.jpg?v=1219436629

lots more to come in the next few days for Bad Wolf

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think who ever wrote the words above Titanic needs to go back to School, I think the Headmaster would make you write 100 times I must check my spelling before going to print(Or the Krillitane may eat you, Yum) . You have put an O were an I should be check it out, Tell the truth you went to the same spelling school as me ( HaHaHaHa). Good job we love Showmasters isn't it. See you at Badwolf and hope you don't make me go down with the Shop :uhoh::thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I think who ever wrote the words above Titanic needs to go back to School, I think the Headmaster would make you write 100 times I must check my spelling before going to print(Or the Krillitane may eat you, Yum) . You have put an O were an I should be check it out, Tell the truth you went to the same spelling school as me ( HaHaHaHa). Good job we love Showmasters isn't it. See you at Badwolf and hope you don't make me go down with the Shop :uhoh::dance:

Oh dear :P I know you wouldn't know this but the person who wrote that is dyslexic, just thought I'd let you know. :o