Do we need to be there both days?

inta xonem

Okay basically, I have an entire GCSE IT coursework due in at the end of the month, and I've barely started it. I was going to have to work my guts out over the weekend, but I've just remembered that this was on. I haven't bought tickets yet, but I do really want to come. However, I just don't think I can make it both days.

I was hoping just to come up on the sunday, and I wanted to know, if I don't come on saturday, will there be any chance to get autographs/photoshoots from the stars that I missed my slots with on the sunday?

I went to the Hub one, and I remember all the calling out and stuff worked, and I really don't want to miss all of my autographs and photoshoots because I missed the saturday.

• Showmasters Admin

It is a 2 day event so we can not guarantee anything BUT....

As your group will have been called for some guests on Saturday you will be able to join those queues straight away. You will just have a VERY VERY busy Sunday morning getting all 9 autographs and photo shoots. But if you want to try, it's up to you.

Okay basically, I have an entire GCSE IT coursework due in at the end of the month, and I've barely started it. I was going to have to work my guts out over the weekend, but I've just remembered that this was on. I haven't bought tickets yet, but I do really want to come. However, I just don't think I can make it both days.

I was hoping just to come up on the sunday, and I wanted to know, if I don't come on saturday, will there be any chance to get autographs/photoshoots from the stars that I missed my slots with on the sunday?

I went to the Hub one, and I remember all the calling out and stuff worked, and I really don't want to miss all of my autographs and photoshoots because I missed the saturday.

Ahaahhaaa you could always do what I'm doing an ignoring my I.T coursework/getting a friend to do it and then rushing when I get back. I'm missing a lesson of Friday so I'm rushing this week too.

Stupid GCSEs.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks.

I didn't buy my tickets before the store closed though, will there be tickets available on the door on sunday as well as Saturday?

As you'll see from the schedule if you only come on Sunday you will miss Eve and Siobhan as they are Saturday only.

There will be standard tickets on the door on Sunday.