The Last Ones Standing

Clairbear

And tote bags!

*realises this came out of nowhere to those reading the thread*

I was just reading a different thread where Talie posted about her Team Peter tee idea (which I ADORE), and I said I wanted to make a tote bag instead of a t-shirt, so then it can get used daily.

And tote bags!

*realises this came out of nowhere to those reading the thread*

I was just reading a different thread where Talie posted about her Team Peter tee idea (which I ADORE), and I said I wanted to make a tote bag instead of a t-shirt, so then it can get used daily.

Ill do a bag design too <3

Lol, yes I have met (well, seen) those people :)

I went to the Prince Caspian Premiere, and it was awesome. Green carpet to walk down. Met and spoke to Liam Neeson. Saw the 4 Pevensie kids (cba to write all the actors names down) and omfg got dazzled by ben barnes. I got his autograph, i said thanks amongst all these girls who were mobbing him, he looked at me and smiled...dear god, i nearly fainted. He is soooo HAWT.

And we went to scream like crazy fan girls at the Twilight premiere...'twas good.

yeah im up for going to the new moon premiere

hopefully i will b better this time without a hangova and sick ova me

but it cud b worse then last time in the fact that more people will prob come so we wud need

to go earlier to get a gud spot!!!

But u no wot wud b even better if we all got premiere tickets!!

x x x

yeah im up for going to the new moon premiere

hopefully i will b better this time without a hangova and sick ova me

but it cud b worse then last time in the fact that more people will prob come so we wud need

to go earlier to get a gud spot!!!

But u no wot wud b even better if we all got premiere tickets!!

x x x

This is very much a plan i plan to put in action :( lol

yeah i met up with katheryn in leicester square on wednesday and there happened to be a premiere there for a new animation film called monsters vs aliens and we were like yeah, why not hang around for an hour! she was telling me how crazy it was at the twilight one, and how this one was so quiet in comparison! barely any screaming! i'm not looking forward to how early i'm going to have to get up, but then again you guys don't actually live in london do you, so i guess i've got it easiest! or are you coming up the night before and staying in a hotel?