North West fans!

lozxhx

wish i had a wedding to go to lol. u can proper dress up for those!

i've recently gone blonde streaked and im having the whole head done soon and more blonde so i can't get a dark tan but i just want a glow! :)

aww i love outfits and hair... and shoes... :YAHOO:

heheh, my friends want me to go blonde. i'm red at the moment, but want to go dark brown for a while =] might keep a strip of red though. see how outragous i'm feeling tomorrow.

If being pale is good enough for the Cullens then its good enough for me :WAVE:

heheh, i'm all for a nice tan =]

i love tans but i can never keep up with them! esp bottled tan when u run out of money and it goes streaky ewww lol my last 1 went streaky on my face, an to cover the streaks i had to wear bronzer n i looked orange... n i had to keep it till it wore off it was horrid

but yeh i like being blonde now, i was red before this actually. i loved it but it washed off so quick! it was like ashlee simpson red. that what u are?

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to use that... well mine was a pizburn one or whatever it's called =] but all my white tops we're getting brown marks from the tan so i just stuck to sunbed and sunbathing =]

i need a tan to put off dark hair. otherwise i just look pastey. =]

i've recently gone blonde streaked and im having the whole head done soon and more blonde so i can't get a dark tan but i just want a glow! :)

heheh, my friends want me to go blonde. i'm red at the moment, but want to go dark brown for a while =] might keep a strip of red though. see how outragous i'm feeling tomorrow.

i love tans but i can never keep up with them! esp bottled tan when u run out of money and it goes streaky ewww lol my last 1 went streaky on my face, an to cover the streaks i had to wear bronzer n i looked orange... n i had to keep it till it wore off it was horrid

but yeh i like being blonde now, i was red before this actually. i loved it but it washed off so quick! it was like ashlee simpson red. that what u are?

erm not sure what ashley simpsons hair colour looks like.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/x...otos/saz_me.png

that's what colour my hair is. little bit bored of it now though if i'm honest =]

that's what colour my hair is. little bit bored of it now though if i'm honest =]

thats lovely!

ashlee's hair is more like a chestnutty reddy... like natural red hair but more vibrant... lol

Wowww your hair is mega red, suits ya!!! I love Hayley from Paramore's hair too, but I've heard its really high maitenance with it washing off and stuff! I get bored of my hair but I'm trying to keep it natural atm, prob wont last long :YAHOO: Speaking of hair, saw some pix of Rpattz before and it looks like his hair needs to groww a lil bit before they start filming!! Is it just me or does it look a diff colour too?? hmm!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sASGYLkBNCU/SbXA...s1600-h/031.jpg

thanks stacey. i love it red.... but i'd had it for 7 months and feel like a change. i'm suprised i haven't changed it before now actually.

Wowww your hair is mega red, suits ya!!! I love Hayley from Paramore's hair too, but I've heard its really high maitenance with it washing off and stuff! I get bored of my hair but I'm trying to keep it natural atm, prob wont last long :YAHOO: Speaking of hair, saw some pix of Rpattz before and it looks like his hair needs to groww a lil bit before they start filming!! Is it just me or does it look a diff colour too?? hmm!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sASGYLkBNCU/SbXA...s1600-h/031.jpg

heheh, i know. it actually keeps it's colour rather well. yeah that's the colour i wanted mine but i guessed as much that it'd be a lot of work and probably expensive so i just stuck with what i had. i did that for a year. but instead of dying it i had it all cut. then i gave up with that idea and whacked an XXL live red on it =]

hmm his hair does look different. i like the bed-head look he was sporting around twilight.

Ooh im liking the girly hair discussion going on here haha.

Im currently a brunette but the colour i really want is like your hair haylzee. I would love to make mine that colour but i dont have the confidence to. Im gonna try and build up confidence before ET2 tho so maybe by then i'll have had the guts to change it.

Ooh im liking the girly hair discussion going on here haha.

Im currently a brunette but the colour i really want is like your hair haylzee. I would love to make mine that colour but i dont have the confidence to. Im gonna try and build up confidence before ET2 tho so maybe by then i'll have had the guts to change it.

I have had my hair all colours :dance: But i am blonde and i want to keep it this way a few months back i dyed it back to brunette it was so dark lol i went out and bought a hair dye and went back blonde lol

Im starting to think i might. I have a hair appt in a couple of weeks. It'll probably just be an on-the-day decision. Hopefully by then i can join the facebook group and then i can show you, whatever i decide :dance:

Speaking of, i was just looking at the wall and the discussions on there and i like the idea of the party train on the friday haha. The general passengers wont know what hit them!

Im starting to think i might. I have a hair appt in a couple of weeks. It'll probably just be an on-the-day decision. Hopefully by then i can join the facebook group and then i can show you, whatever i decide :D

Speaking of, i was just looking at the wall and the discussions on there and i like the idea of the party train on the friday haha. The general passengers wont know what hit them!

Yeah I say go for it, Red is pretty easy to dye over if it goes wrong :dance: Hahaha me too :D Get in the party mood nice and early methinks :dance:

ahahah

im not too keen on the wholle fake tann thing tbhh

last time i used it a went soo streakyy

i was like, oookk, lets not do that againn

lol

im gunna get my hair done for my birthday me thinks but i have noooo idea what to get donee

i want it like, proper styled if that makess sensee

=/

its boring atmm

and i wanna change the colour

i normally constantly change it, but i havent been able to the last like 6 months cos i had the underneath bleached and now im trying to grow it out cos it was a baddd idea

hmm

ahah yerr

the partyy train does sound good

i might come back home from uni just so i can get on the same train as you guys

lol

would be funn

xxxx.

i've never actually used fake tan, only the moisturiser one.

but i've often seen my friends streaky legs when they've had a drink spilt over them or it's raining. hah.

i bleeched my hair once to try and get the red and black out. that was a seriously bad idea.

sammi did you say you were going to bangor uni??

i've never actually used fake tan, only the moisturiser one.

but i've often seen my friends streaky legs when they've had a drink spilt over them or it's raining. hah.

i bleeched my hair once to try and get the red and black out. that was a seriously bad idea.

sammi did you say you were going to bangor uni??

yerr

well, this was a moisturiser spray one

so i thought it wouldnt be too badd

then i woke up

and was like a stripey umpa lumpa!

i couldv cried

so my fake tannig days ended there

lol

awhh

i bleached my hair to make it red and black lol

the top was black and the unerneath was red

so to make it bright red they had to bleachh it

it is a bad idea

i wouldnt rccomend it

a year later im still trying to recover from it

i actually burnt half my hair out

it was crazy

yerrrr

i will be

presuming i get it

hehe

xxx.

Ahh I bleached my hair once and it went pure orange, BAD times!!! I also know someone who bleached their hair so much the ends snapped off. So yeahhh I avoid bleach these days :P I read somewhere they had different Vampire-esque cocktails at ET1? Hope they have em at ET2, deffo be tryin a few of those :D

Edited by lozxhx

Ahh I bleached my hair once and it went pure orange, BAD times!!! I also know someone who bleached their hair so much the ends snapped off. So yeahhh I avoid bleach these days :P I read somewhere they had different Vampire-esque cocktails at ET1? Hope they have em at ET2, deffo be tryin a few of those :D

yerrr

i get that

not as bad noww, but my hair just falls out and snaps off

man its stressful

yerr they were!

they were damnn tasty i tell you thatt

and im sure theyll have them at et2

probably some different ones

=]

xxxx.

Sammi~ I nearly went to Bangor uni but ended up at Lancaster. I've got friends who have gone to Bangor and said its fantastic, I hope you get in!!

lozxhx~ Yep there were two! One on the Friday night that was really fruity, sorta like a sex on the beach and Blood Type on the Saturday/Sunday which had red wine and whiskey in..but was surprisingly very nice!

Sammi~ I nearly went to Bangor uni but ended up at Lancaster. I've got friends who have gone to Bangor and said its fantastic, I hope you get in!!

awhh

awesomee

=]

thankk you

i hope i get in

i should do

i just can't wait to goo

i hateeee collegee

=[

xxx.