North West fans!

lozxhx

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do i count as north west. i'm north east wales, about 5 minutes from the border.

Hmm have to think if we can let ya off there!! Haha im kidding, I would count you as North West!! I'm jealous of everyone who went to ET1, I hope Peter comes back for ET2 cos I really wanna meet him!! Who else does everyone want to be there? Peter and Taylor are my top two guests I think!!!

Helllooo all :thumbup: Yeah I agree with the Jackson request!! I didn't think I'd ever say this but I don't think I'd want Rpattz there :thumbup: I'm going deaf as it is and I could imagine it to be a rather scary experience judging by how the fans reacted to Kellan and Peter!! I want MIKE aswell, just cos he seems funny :D

Helllooo all :thumbup: Yeah I agree with the Jackson request!! I didn't think I'd ever say this but I don't think I'd want Rpattz there :thumbup: I'm going deaf as it is and I could imagine it to be a rather scary experience judging by how the fans reacted to Kellan and Peter!! I want MIKE aswell, just cos he seems funny :D

ahahh yer!!!

Mike would be mintt

gotta love him, hes proper funny =D

xx.

Haha, at least when it comes to reasons for not wanting him there that seems a pretty valid one to me. I agree about Mike, I love every interview ive ever seen with him.

mhmmmm

i can't imagine he'd enjoy it really eitherr

cos i mean, at least the guests could 'mingle' this time but what are the chances that Rob would be able to do that?

xx.

Yeah thats a good point. He always seems so uncomfortable at things like this, I kinda feel sorry for him sometimes. I think kristens the same, aswell.

Yerrr

he's dead quite at first

it takes him a while to get into the interviews, and even then he's still pretty shy bless himm

i love watching interviews with him though

he always makes me smilee

xx.

Yeah thats a good point. He always seems so uncomfortable at things like this, I kinda feel sorry for him sometimes. I think kristens the same, aswell.

Yerrr

he's dead quite at first

it takes him a while to get into the interviews, and even then he's still pretty shy bless himm

i love watching interviews with him though

he always makes me smilee

xx.

Me too, he would probably be fine with fans on a one-to-one basis, it's the screaming crowds that scare him!! Can't say I blame him though!! Taylor seems much more comfortable with the crazy fans so it's probably more of a possibility that we could get him :D

I love it too. I think its sweet that hes shy, i know i prefer it to if he was really cocky and bigheaded. He is also freaking hilarious!

Yeahhh he looks like he'd have an ace sense of humour!! Aww bless him :P

So whats your favourite rob interview moment?

I think for me it would be between the whole 'cats die' conversation and that one in france where they him and kristen got asked what they liked least about each other and he just answered with 'everything, i dont like her at all' or something like that. Yeah, im kind of obsessed with sarcasm :P

I think for me it would be between the whole 'cats die' conversation and that one in france where they him and kristen got asked what they liked least about each other and he just answered with 'everything, i dont like her at all' or something like that. Yeah, im kind of obsessed with sarcasm ;)

lol

i dunnnnooor

i love the myspace interview with hayley williams

it makes me giggle

'here'

and yer, Rob sarcasm is adorable =]

xxx.

I think for me it would be between the whole 'cats die' conversation and that one in france where they him and kristen got asked what they liked least about each other and he just answered with 'everything, i dont like her at all' or something like that. Yeah, im kind of obsessed with sarcasm :(

What's the cats die thing? Sounds funny! Umm my fave moment is probably the VMA red carpet interview where the interviewers like, yeah you scare a lot of your fans with your chest! haha! Sarcasm makes me lol too he does seem v sarcastic!!

So what are we all wearin to the Volturi party?? I know there's 7 months to plan but might aswell start early :D

I think for me it would be between the whole 'cats die' conversation and that one in france where they him and kristen got asked what they liked least about each other and he just answered with 'everything, i dont like her at all' or something like that. Yeah, im kind of obsessed with sarcasm :(

What's the cats die thing? Sounds funny! Umm my fave moment is probably the VMA red carpet interview where the interviewers like, yeah you scare a lot of your fans with your chest! haha! Sarcasm makes me lol too he does seem v sarcastic!!

So what are we all wearin to the Volturi party?? I know there's 7 months to plan but might aswell start early ;)

have not got a clue. what about you??

i have been looking at masks and some of them are just gorgeous.

All the north west people should meet up @ one of the parties!!! (Y)

yeah, that'd be rather cool.

Edited by haylzee