twilight callender

bl00djunkie

Where did you order yours from... Amazon? :lol:

Yeah, it was Amazon, but it was a sellers shop. It arrived rather quickly. Good thing someone mentioned I could get it from Amazon because I had brought it from Forbidden Planet and was lucky enough to be able to cancel the order! :YAHOO:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot Topic has some really cool Twilight stuff, but their postage charges to the UK are shocking... :YAHOO:

Unless, of course, you can find a nice friend in the US to get it for you & mail it as a gift with no import charges! :YAHOO: :YAHOO:

I know, it's just crazy! Import charges are so stupid. To be fair though, it cost me £45 to send a box back to my parents Christmas of 2007. It didn't weigh much at all, it was just because it was in a box. So lame! Cost me more to ship the box than it did to buy all the stuff in it! And flatrate shipping just keeps going up in America, but nobody can figure out why. Petrol prices are going down...there's just no reason for it.

Forbidden planet is ****, i mean rubbish, iv been waiting over 3 months for my first order of Twilight merchandise and have since pre ordered a 2nd lot of stuff...If i dont get some of it soon i will be cancelling all of my order. I just dont understand why no one seems to have any stock in??

Amanda

My 2010 calendar arrived today from Forbidden Planet!!! :YAHOO:

17967800.jpg

I know I'll end up getting this, even though I have the Borders one up already - the photos look really nice. Guess I can have one up in the office...

I am quite disappointed with it to be honest... you have to hang it up with two hooks because it opens like a book, not up & down like the Borders one. :D

Mine arrived too - isn't it the stupidest format ever? I thought the holes had been put in the wrong place at first , then realised it was printed that way. The pics are nicer than the Borders one for this year but not nearly enough of the Cullens - no Carlisle at all :D Don't know where I'm going to hang it - it's a real pain that it takes two hooks.

What is the big flap-over bit... is it a big sticker you can keep or something? Thats what it looks like...

I have no idea. I wondered about that too. It doesn't even seem to fit properly as a flap over, does it?

I just had another look at mine & it doesn't seem to be able to peel at all, so I think it's just a flap... ;)

Can we say 'pointless'??? :huh::lol:

:huh:

Calendar is also much thinner paper than the last one. Shame that it's so badly done - the pics are so nice.

Throws and pillows? I should not have read that. Have already bought way too much stuff. I just couldn't say no to the meadow scene umbrella though :wub:

;) Meadow scene umbrella??? Where did you find that??? :huh:

I got it on Ebay from an Australian seller - worked out way cheaper than a US seller because of the exchange rate. It's not arrived yet, but looks lovely in the pics I've seen, so hopefully I'll be pleased with it when it comes.