BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

Started mine on Tuesday (first full day back in the "real world" outside of the convention...Booo!) and its funny how not snacking between meals and actually watching what I eat makes me feel like I'm starving myself! Methinks my tummy is too used to a life of chocolatey luxury...

Plus not smoking doesn't help!! I can't figure out what im craving! do i have a piece of fruit, or a piece of nicotine gum? Answer - throw them both in together!

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live on the edge, maaaan....

nah, i don't. not even slightly. they both come under the barrier of "being healthy" to me so i sort of see them as supporting each other in a way... plus the smoking is more for the money side of things at the moment, and having the mindset of "eat healthy!" means that if I'm bored cos I haven't got a cigarette in my hand, then I don't automatically reach for the nearest comfort foods. Kind of like destroying potentially bad patterns of behaviour before they begin heh.

32 weeks you say?? Thats plenty of time, you go girl with your diet!

im more of a newbie, as i didnt go to ET1, i posted in that other one called "the undecided's".

im up for it though :). maybe have to show me around though :WINCE: haha, ive never been to northampton in my life.

i hadn't been to northampton befrore et1 either, if i hadn't glued myself to other pople i'd still be there looking for where to go! and i'm part of the undecideds! you cannot leave us! just cos we didnt get our acts together last time...! we will this time for sure! i'm part of about 3 groups, haha :)

you should so totally make one!!!!! gonna make 2 and pick the best my nan is an artist she she gonna get crafty for me :)

ooh good idea i'm going to make my own one now! got 7 and a half months in which to do it... :o

I am terrible with diets! My target is 3stone as well, im sure it will end up being more like 3lbs!! P.S. Reading Festival is awesome! Ive been 2006 and 2007! Almost as good as twilight convention, alot more mud though!

seriously?! 3 stone? when i saw you at the con you looked slim, so unless you've put on 3 stone in the last week... i'm well confused! no change there then...

i think i shall be doing that, lol. im coming down with two friends and they havent been before either, i feel behind in the groups thing, because most of them have just carried on from ET1

friday would be the best time for people having money haha, before the auctions, i plan on bringing a fair bit, so that i can get something from it all, which is why im saving already lol

but yeah that sounds fun. :)

i bet like even a taxi back between a few of us, wouldnt really cost much infact. drivers is more convinient though

Edited by Twilightxx

yeah by all means lmao the terms are above in further threads about age id etc.

hmmm yeah :)

im getting the train early on friday morning possibly, got like a 4 and half hour train journey, urrrrghhh.

im quite looking forward to this :)

Well i will be in northants on thursday so no worries there

sounds like a plan. :)

i will be 19 at the time of the con, i feel young now. haha

im going to try and manouver my party outfits, so that ill be able to go straight out after rather than going back to the hotel first.

Edited by Twilightxx

you should totoally celebrate your birthday while your there.

sounds like a plan. :)

i will be 19 at the time of the con, i feel young now. haha

im going to try and manouver my party outfits, so that ill be able to go straight out after rather than going back to the hotel first.

hmm i never really thought of that.

would be a cleaver idea =]

to be honest depending on how good the parties are will depend if we will go out or not i mean the party of the friday of ET1 we stayed until it closed the others we left in the end. Dint bother going out after either lol so just depends how the mood takes but be warned i will spend at least one night getting hammered lol