BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on a strict diet and exercise!! My sister wedding and the fact I can't stand to have double chins spoiling my photos!! Googled some masks and there are some amazing ones out there! Why does everything have to cost money!! I wish i had enough money to keep a small country afloat for a few decades around the house!!

you should so totally make one!!!!! gonna make 2 and pick the best my nan is an artist she she gonna get crafty for me :)

As for working out im getting a bike tomorrow good lord look out everyone I am gonna be in so much pain lol but no pain no gain setting myself of a target of 3 stone question is can i do it. You may think that is a lot but looks can be deciving :)

I am terrible with diets! My target is 3stone as well, im sure it will end up being more like 3lbs!! P.S. Reading Festival is awesome! Ive been 2006 and 2007! Almost as good as twilight convention, alot more mud though!

Prob not going to work for me as i dont own any scales! I could do a how fat am i feeling today scale LMAO, today it is a 8/10 i would say! Speaking off im off to make lunch lol

im more of a newbie, as i didnt go to ET1, i posted in that other one called "the undecided's".

im up for it though :). maybe have to show me around though :lol: haha, ive never been to northampton in my life.

i hadn't been to northampton befrore et1 either, if i hadn't glued myself to other pople i'd still be there looking for where to go! and i'm part of the undecideds! you cannot leave us! just cos we didnt get our acts together last time...! we will this time for sure! i'm part of about 3 groups, haha :)

you should so totally make one!!!!! gonna make 2 and pick the best my nan is an artist she she gonna get crafty for me :)

ooh good idea i'm going to make my own one now! got 7 and a half months in which to do it... ^_^

I am terrible with diets! My target is 3stone as well, im sure it will end up being more like 3lbs!! P.S. Reading Festival is awesome! Ive been 2006 and 2007! Almost as good as twilight convention, alot more mud though!

seriously?! 3 stone? when i saw you at the con you looked slim, so unless you've put on 3 stone in the last week... i'm well confused! no change there then...