BRING ON THE TRUMPETS

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who doesnt like cocktails! I say just BRING ON OCTOBER!! All this waiting around is no fun! Im glad New Moon starts filming soon, then all the juicy gossip will start and we can get even more excited about the con! This has been a very twilight year!

im trying my very best not to watch the deleted scenes on the internet, ive watched two of them, but im sure they'll be a few that aint on the internet on the dvdd.

im going shopping for dresses and such tonight, i know its a long way away, but im sure i can find them some use for them in the meantime :D

partly for the con, and partly for my 19th

i have my eye on a dress for the masquerade ball, so im gonna go try it on tonight :D

eternal twilight 2 = my excuse to buy new dresses haha

Edited by Twilightxx

LOL very nice! Im working 45hours a week all easter so i have some dress money! I want to go all out lol and then some spending money for the auction and for guest encounters! Who knew my twilight osession would cost this much!

ouchhhh, im lucky ive got my part time job and EMA.

im just working my normal weekend shifts, maybe some extras

but ive already got like £70 saved. i just put what was left of my holiday money in for the convention :D.

id like to go all out, but its getting everything in a suitcase and down from newcastle wont prove easy.

ohhhh i want money for the auctions tooo, i want one of the guest seats, no idea why but they look cool, or a cinema hanging thing :)

agree with you there, twilight obsessions cost money, lotttttts ;)

Well you could count me in if you's are still taking people on board lol! a suppose you's would end up having me anyway, im going down with twilightxx Lol!

I'm quite a party animal myself :D

and i must say this thread is a mixture of conversations Lol! ;)

Yeah no worries I will add you at the top of the tread no worries :) and yeah we love chatting about random stuff the more the merrier I suppose twilight did mention that only a couple of rules that need to be adhered to good i sound posh id for when we go pubs and try stay up as late a possible haha

oh yeah

BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!